Author Topic: Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead at West Texas ranch  (Read 11251 times)

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Unless there was a criminal case involved, the fed's ask... and the family can refuse.
I did not have a choice and dad died from cancer, which he had been treated for over 18 months.

Maybe things have changed and even if so, I do not believe for a single second they family said no!
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline MACVSOG68

I don't think so!  I did NOT have the option for no autopsy when my dad died.  The feds don't ask, they mandate.  I cannot believe that the Feds would not mandate an autopsy and the family want same.  There appears to be no history of heart issues, treatments etc.  And with him getting ready to rule on a UNION case who history of knocking off folks who will not bend to their demands is long and storied.

I believe he was knocked off.

There are several meds that can induce a heart attack and are only detectable in an autopsy.

TEXAS JUDGE, SCALIA FAMILY TURN DOWN AUTOPSY

A Texas judge declined to order an autopsy for Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia after she says she was assured the cause of death was a heart attack.

Speaking with WFAA 8 News, Presidio County Judge Cinderella Guevara says she turned down the procedure Saturday after Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez said there were no signs of foul play.

According to CNN, the Scalia family also made the same decision.

“As part of my investigation, one of the things I did ask the sheriff and the U.S. Marshal: ‘Were there any signs of foul play?’ And they said, ‘absolutely not.’ At that time, I still wanted to be careful, and asked them if [Scalia’s] physician would call me.”

Guevara stated that Scalia’s doctor had informed her that Scalia had visited him “for a shoulder injury last week” but “also suffered from several chronic ailments.”

“When [the physician] explained [Scalia] had just visited on Wednesday and Thursday and [the doctor] had done an MRI, then I felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically,” the judge said.

Guevara, who did not see the body, indicated that Scalia’s death certificate would include myocardial infarction as the official cause of death.

A justice of peace speaking with TheWashington Post said she would have undoubtedly ordered an autopsy if in the same position.

http://christianpatriots.org/2016/02/15/texas-judge-scalia-family-turn-down-autopsy/

Not sure what Texas law is, but if the family thought there was any chance of foul play I would think they would insist on an autopsy.  I suspect even if there was an autopsy, the blogosphere would be rife with suggestions as to how to murder someone and get past an autopsy.

The issue now of course is what the Democrats and Republicans will do between now and January 20.  A murder or natural causes won't change that.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Wingnut

TEXAS JUDGE, SCALIA FAMILY TURN DOWN AUTOPSY

A Texas judge declined to order an autopsy for Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia after she says she was assured the cause of death was a heart attack.

Speaking with WFAA 8 News, Presidio County Judge Cinderella Guevara says she turned down the procedure Saturday after Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez said there were no signs of foul play.

According to CNN, the Scalia family also made the same decision.

“As part of my investigation, one of the things I did ask the sheriff and the U.S. Marshal: ‘Were there any signs of foul play?’ And they said, ‘absolutely not.’ At that time, I still wanted to be careful, and asked them if [Scalia’s] physician would call me.”

Guevara stated that Scalia’s doctor had informed her that Scalia had visited him “for a shoulder injury last week” but “also suffered from several chronic ailments.”

“When [the physician] explained [Scalia] had just visited on Wednesday and Thursday and [the doctor] had done an MRI, then I felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically,” the judge said.

Guevara, who did not see the body, indicated that Scalia’s death certificate would include myocardial infarction as the official cause of death.

That should be the end of it right there.

But it wont be.

Online GourmetDan

I did not have a choice and dad died from cancer, which he had been treated for over 18 months.

Maybe things have changed and even if so, I do not believe for a single second they family said no!

Well yeah things have changed. 

This benefits the liberal agenda... therefore, every excuse in the book not to perform an autopsy is now legitimate...

I wouldn't want to be the coroner on this one anyway... life expectancy would be short...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Don't think some of boys understand, this took place out in SW Texas.  I have been out and been to that ranch.  Can you say the middle of nowhere and the population of that county is 7818.

Out in that neck of the woods is where folks shoot themselves in the back 3 times with a rifle and it gets ruled as a suicide...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Don't think some of boys understand, this took place out in SW Texas.  I have been out and been to that ranch.  Can you say the middle of nowhere and the population of that county is 7818.

Out in that neck of the woods is where folks shoot themselves in the back 3 times with a rifle and it gets ruled as a suicide...

Yes, indeed.  I'm quite familiar with the area.

If y'all haven't been to this particular part of the world, you might take a google maps trip from Alpine to Marfa.  You'll see what Oaks means.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And it's happened before! http://home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/estes.htm
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

That should be the end of it right there.

But it wont be.
no it won't be....giving them another win. a major distraction from the real news.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Thanks for explaining this 17 Oaks.  Where I live in Eastern Kentucky - we have lots of places like that too.  You're pretty much at the mercy of the local Sheriff Billy Ray Bob Jr.   :nometalk:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Listening to Wilkow right now.  He's having a cow - says it wasn't accidental. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If Ruth Bader Ginsburg was discovered dead in her bed with a pillow over her face in West Texas, less than a year to go in a Republican President's term, you can be sure the Left would be screaming bloody murder and demand an autopsy.

If it weren't for double standards....Democrats would have no standards at all.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg was discovered dead in her bed with a pillow over her face in West Texas, less than a year to go in a Republican President's term, you can be sure the Left would be screaming bloody murder and demand an autopsy.

Bad example on two fronts.

• 1. West Texas would be an unusual place for a New Yorker to visit.  Texas is conservative.  An equivalent would be if Judge Ginsberg visited the Catskills.
  • 2. Jewish burial customs require the body be buried as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.  Furthermore, an autopsy is viewed as a desecration of the body and it highly frowned upon.  So her family would refuse.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:54:42 pm by HonestJohn »

Wingnut

Thanks for explaining this 17 Oaks.  Where I live in Eastern Kentucky - we have lots of places like that too.  You're pretty much at the mercy of the local Sheriff Billy Ray Bob Jr.   :nometalk:

There two sounds you hate to hear in rural Southern Il and Kentucky.   Sirens and Banjo music. 

Offline aligncare

There two sounds you hate to hear in rural Southern Il and Kentucky.   Sirens and Banjo music.

Just a quick side note. Not sure how many folks realize just how popular bluegrass and country music is in places like Romania, Austria, Hungary. They love the classic bluegrass sound of banjo, fiddle and mandolin, as do I.

Offline flowers

LOL.....haven't heard a siren here in years.

Offline aligncare

Sort of makes you stop and go, hmmmm  :pondering:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Post of the day!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

As well as the popular motto, "Hold muh beer".

Offline alicewonders

Just a quick side note. Not sure how many folks realize just how popular bluegrass and country music is in places like Romania, Austria, Hungary. They love the classic bluegrass sound of banjo, fiddle and mandolin, as do I.

I love it too!    :beer:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I know that this may be a weird reaction in my part, but when I heard that Scalia had died in a hunting ranch in Texas, my first reaction was "Oh God! Does anyone know if Dick Cheney was there too?"
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline MACVSOG68

I know that this may be a weird reaction in my part, but when I heard that Scalia had died in a hunting ranch in Texas, my first reaction was "Oh God! Does anyone know if Dick Cheney was there too?"

:chairbang:

I'll hold my opinion on the death of Scalia as I'm still working on figuring out how the on-air shooting of a reporter seen by the whole world was faked... :smokin:

Online GourmetDan

I'll hold my opinion on the death of Scalia as I'm still working on figuring out how the on-air shooting of a reporter seen by the whole world was faked... :smokin:

Easy... no blood... she didn't even fall down... she ran away after two alleged shots to the chest... and the frame-grab of the alleged 'killer' was time-stamped before the alleged incident took place...

Most people can't tell the difference between what they actually saw and what they were told they saw...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline MACVSOG68

Easy... no blood... she didn't even fall down... she ran away after two alleged shots to the chest... and the frame-grab of the alleged 'killer' was time-stamped before the alleged incident took place...

Most people can't tell the difference between what they actually saw and what they were told they saw...

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I haven't seen Parker or Ward show up since the shootings.

Online GourmetDan

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I haven't seen Parker or Ward show up since the shootings.

So... you expected to get a pass on that cripple?

Offline Mod1

Let's stay on topic.