Author Topic: Hillary’s New Hire Has Interesting Thoughts On Rape  (Read 377 times)

Offline Paladin

Hillary’s New Hire Has Interesting Thoughts On Rape
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:16:00 am »
The irony is thick with this one.

"Presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign has expanded its team by bringing on a writer whose has previously written that those accused of sexual assault should automatically be treated as guilty, regardless of the actual evidence brought against them.

Late Thursday, news emerged Clinton’s presidential campaign hired writer and political analyst Zerlina Maxwell. Maxwell is intended to help the campaign with its digital outreach efforts on issues like feminism and gender equality.

But as was pointed out first by Jonah Goldberg of National Review, Maxwell has previously written sexual assault allegations should always be believed, regardless of the evidence, while downplaying any harm that may occur from false accusations.

[snip]

Maxwell’s comments are at least somewhat ironic, given Clinton’s own history. Far from believing accusers by default, Clinton sought to “destroy” accusers who came forward in the early 1990s with allegations of sexual harassment against her husband former President Bill Clinton.

The Clinton campaign did not respond to emails for comment by press time."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/hillary-campaign-hire-says-those-accused-of-sexual-assault-should-automatically-treated-as-guilty/#ixzz401GBm245

One might also question her belief in due process and the 5th Amendment but that might be too much to ask.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline PzLdr

Re: Hillary’s New Hire Has Interesting Thoughts On Rape
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 01:56:19 pm »
Hillary's logo ought to be a representation of the Roman God JANUS.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Hillary’s New Hire Has Interesting Thoughts On Rape
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 07:45:20 am »
I'll agree with you if you lose the J.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink