Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Donald Trump -- on taxes, anyway  (Read 498 times)

Offline flowers

Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Donald Trump -- on taxes, anyway
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:42:35 pm »
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/08/media/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-taxes/

Warren, the Massachusetts senator and populist champion, said Tuesday that she supports Trump's proposal to levy higher taxes on the rich.

"There are a lot of places where he gets out and talks about important things," Warren said during an appearance on "The View." "Donald Trump and I both agree that there ought to be more taxation of the billionaires, the people who are making their money on Wall Street."

Warren rejected co-host Joy Behar's suggestion that Trump had taken a "liberal position."

"It is a pretty right position," Warren said, arguing that the majority of Americans share that view.

Warren's praise is likely to give more ammunition to the conservatives who insist that Trump, the

Offline aligncare

Re: Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Donald Trump -- on taxes, anyway
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 10:45:31 pm »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Donald Trump -- on taxes, anyway
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 05:14:31 am »
Jimmy Carter, now Elizabeth Warren.  There are some Trump supporters who are finding it more uncomfortable to support him each passing day.  They would be conservatives.  Probably why the rats are saying it.

It makes me a little uncomfortable to be against Trump when I suspect some rats (like Carter, and Warren) seem to fear Trump more than Cruz.

I hate this primary.