Author Topic: Frank Gaffney: Southern Poverty Law Center Is Acting as a Surrogate Group for Islamic Supremacists  (Read 2552 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Me?  Because to call them puppets is to trivialize the evil they did of their own free will.

What would you do if it would not trivialize a lesser evil to consider a greater evil? 

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just another tidbit of information to add here.

Al Gores's father was owned lock, stock, and barrel by Mr. Armand Hammer who's father Julius held membership card number 000001 in CPUSA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What would you do if it would not trivialize a lesser evil to consider a greater evil?

What? 

Offline GourmetDan

What?

You said the reason you didn't want them to be puppets was because it would trivialize the evil they did.

What if considering a greater evil did not trivialize the evil that the puppet did?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But, it's not an"either or".  Both conditions can be true.  And probably are in this case.

Offline GourmetDan

But, it's not an"either or".  Both conditions can be true.  And probably are in this case.

Exactly, and based on what I can tell, both conditions generally are true.  A puppet can be a powerful person and still be managed by a higher money-power.

I usually just assume that is the case because it always has been as far as I can tell...   :patriot:

Offline katzenjammer

Exactly, and based on what I can tell, both conditions generally are true.  A puppet can be a powerful person and still be managed by a higher money-power.

I usually just assume that is the case because it always has been as far as I can tell...   :patriot:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

See Barrack Husein Obama and the Iranian Mullahs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Offline PzLdr

If he was used to smuggle Romanov wealth, he was doing it for someone else.  Else he would have kept that wealth himself.  Puppet?  Yes...

In return for his moving the 'money', Hammer got lucrative contracts from the Soviet government in a variety of fields, and he got a 'cut'. So puppet? No. Try 'accomplice' or 'co-conspirator'.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee