Author Topic: Hillary to Campaign With Mothers of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner. Can we say: "pandering"?  (Read 732 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary to Campaign With Mothers of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner
Can we say: "pandering"?
News
Tiffany Gabbay

Coming off a staggering defeat in New Hampshire (at least in terms of actual votes) Hillary Clinton is doubling down on her campaign strategy, making sure to pander to all the right audiences.

With that in mind, Hillary for America announced Tuesday that Gwen Carr, mother of Eric Garner, will be campaigning for Clinton alongside Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin.

Also joining Hillary on the campaign trail are Maria Hamilton, mother of Dontre Hamilton, and Lucy McBath, mother of Jordan Davis:

Some of the mothers will travel to Charleston, South Carolina, to discuss what’s at stake in this election for African American families, and the epidemic of gun violence which demands common sense gun reforms. As President Obama stated last month, Americans should vote based on a candidate’s record and willingness to take on the gun lobby. Unfortunately, throughout his career, Senator Sanders has failed to meet the President’s test, and when it mattered, he has been a consistent vote for the NRA. Clinton met with these mothers in November and discussed the need to deliver real reforms that can be felt on our streets and that can rebuild the bonds of trust in our communities.

Clinton is likely growing desperate to reclaim what she considers her "rightful" demographic strongholds. Will doubling down on the identity-politics work for the presidential hopeful? Only time will tell.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary-campaign-mothers-trayvon-martin-eric-garner
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:39:04 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

:wtf!:  :facepalm2:  :3:

Offline flowers

disgusting

Offline Carling

I'm guessing the Benghazi mothers weren't available.   :seeya:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Si, si puede!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Hillary is going to be nothing if not brazen from here on out.  In the general, I kid you not, she will sound like Bernie Sanders on Wall Street. All that money she's gotten from various places - it'll be like it never happened.  She will be out there painting the Republican as the crony of Wall Street, and unless the Republican is willing to take her on straight, force her to eat her crap and then smash her over the head with a baseball bat while she's chewing on it [figuratively and verbally, of course] the Republican WILL get painted with it.  If the Republican candidate sits around trying to "be likable" and a "nice person" they will get crushed, and everyone will believe they are what Hillary says they are anyway.  The biggest, nastiest, meanest bully will win this game.  And Hillary is all of those things.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:27:19 am by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Ouch.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Hillary is going to be nothing if not brazen from here on out.  In the general, I kid you not, she will sound like Bernie Sanders on Wall Street. All that money she's gotten from various places - it'll be like it never happened.  She will be out there painting the Republican as the crony of Wall Street, and unless the Republican is willing to take her on straight, force her to eat her crap and then smash her over the head with a baseball bat while she's chewing on it [figuratively and verbally, of course] the Republican WILL get painted with it.  If the Republican candidate sits around trying to "be likable" and a "nice person" they will get crushed, and everyone will believe they are what Hillary says they are anyway.  The biggest, nastiest, meanest bully will win this game.  And Hillary is all of those things.
Exactly right! I have thinking basically the same thing while torturing myself watching the debate tonight!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:23:35 am by Repub4Truz »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

rangerrebew

:mauslaff: :bigsilly: - but a sad commentary about her.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Exactly right! I have thinking basically the same thing while torturing myself watching the debate tonight!

You are tough!  I just couldn't do it.