Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter Supporter Threatens Young White Girl For Being a Trump Supporter, NYPD Won’t Get Involved  (Read 578 times)

rangerrebew

#BlackLivesMatter Supporter Threatens Young White Girl For Being a Trump Supporter, NYPD Won’t Get Involved

admin
February 10, 2016

Here’s the threat.

ockthreat

Then the altercation.

When 20-year-old Trump supporter Brianna Algazali was told that her picture was going viral she complained to the school’s public safety office and confronted Durand.

Several witnesses at the Fresh Meadows campus watched as the heated Trump backer threw her Matcha water on Durand.

“She raised her voice and she threw her drink on him,” a friend of Durand told the Daily News. “He looked like he was in shock. I went towards him to hold him back.”

Some students present claimed that Durand struck Algazali after he was hit with the hot beverage. He admitted as much in one of dozens of tweets he sent before his account was suspended by the social media giant.

“SHE THREW HER STARBUCKS AT ME AFTER CUSSING ME OUT AND SHE GOT SHOVED IN THE NECK,” Durand tweeted after the Trump-induced dust-up.

“She asked him to take down the post and he said ‘make me,’ ” another student said.

But for those of you worried this was a racial hate crime. No worries. The NYPD won’t get involved.

It was unclear if there were any injuries related to the confrontation, though the school admitted it was aware of the Trump-emonium.

The NYPD said they weren’t involved in the case.

http://downtrend.com/admin/blacklivesmatter-supporter-threatens-young-white-girl-for-being-a-trump-supporter-nypd-wont-get-involved
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:48:33 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I find it hard to believe this fine looking young fellow could threaten anyone! :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:50:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Check out the lovely sentiments of the Trump supporters in the comments section.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

Check out the lovely sentiments of the Trump supporters in the comments section.

That whole site is rather vulgar.