Author Topic: GOP better off if Hillary stays in, Biden stays out  (Read 469 times)

HAPPY2BME

GOP better off if Hillary stays in, Biden stays out
« on: February 11, 2016, 07:26:40 pm »
The head of conservative organization says it would benefit the Republican Party this year if Hillary Clinton escapes criminal charges over her email scandal.

Colin Hanna, president of Let Freedom Ring, says Clinton dropping out of the race could mean Vice President Joe Biden jumps in.

"He then picks somebody like Elizabeth Warren as his preferred running mate," Hannah predicts. "He picks up a lot of the Bernie Sanders crowd. He certainly has all of the base that Hillary Clinton had."

All of those factors, he says, could mean trouble for the Republicans.

Hanna says another scenario is that the FBI recommends charges against Clinton to the Justice Department, where Attorney General Loretta Lynch may refuse to go after her at the direction of President Obama.

"But there is this whiff of scandal, massive resignations by people on the FBI's senior management who say, I can no longer work for a Justice Department that does not pursue justice," Hanna says. "That might actually be more damaging to her than an indictment, which requires a replacement of candidates."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2016/02/11/gop-better-off-if-hillary-stays-in-biden-stays-out?utm_source=OneNewsNow&utm_medium=email&utm_term=16783044&utm_content=888203562696&utm_campaign=23562

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: GOP better off if Hillary stays in, Biden stays out
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 08:21:09 pm »
I agree.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 08:40:55 pm »
I agree.

========================

As do I.

Clucks and zombies have finally figured out that their herpes and syphilis have come from Bill and Hillary all along - so they now want a good dose of it from Bernie.

Who will gladly give it to them, should Hillary drop out and Bernie take her voting base along with it.

-or- Those rejected Hillary voters (maybe 5% of them, which could be enough to swing an election) would vote for Donald Trump instead.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:48 pm »
i agree as well.