Author Topic: More Terrible News for Ben Carson  (Read 307 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
More Terrible News for Ben Carson
« on: February 11, 2016, 06:08:20 pm »
Ben Carson has been asked about a dozen times in the last couple days whether he plans to drop out of the race, and when. The reasons are pretty obvious: He’s been hemorrhaging staff, running out of money, he finished fourth in Iowa and dead last in New Hampshire, and there’s no indication that he will do any better in South Carolina....

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/02/11/terrible-news-ben-carson/?utm_content=buffer440d0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: More Terrible News for Ben Carson
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 06:20:22 pm »
I straight up do not like candidates that think they do not have to go thru the paces of a campaign in order to win. That somehow with their message they can rise above and take their message to the people (sometimes even invoking Reagan to justify it), but not go out and work for it.

The President is a grueling job, part of a good candidate is work ethic on the trail. If you don't get out there you look a little entitled. Carson I think doomed himself by that lack of aggressive campaigning, and skipping NH to take a week off. People saw that and reacted accordingly.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:21:14 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 06:29:25 pm »
Ben Carson is laying the groundwork, for a few years salary from Fox News (or another network).

It is the "Buchanan Career Plan," made possible by thirsty gullible viewers, like........."contemporary conservatives."

Huckabee, Santorum, Palin, Gingrich, and soon to be.....Dr. Ben Carson.

"Tell us doctor, you ran for President........blah, blah, blah."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 06:42:27 pm »
The headline is pure bombast. This is not 'terrible news'. Everyone knows that Carson is going to drop out. The only question is when.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.