Author Topic: After Crushing Defeat, DNC Quirk Still Gives Hillary More New Hampshire Delegates Than Sanders  (Read 1768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/10/hillary-earns-more-new-hampshire-delegates-than-sanders-after-loss/#ixzz3zmHN7Q00?print=1?print=1

After Crushing Defeat, DNC Quirk Still Gives Hillary More New Hampshire Delegates Than Sanders
Derek Hunter
Contributor
9:11 AM 02/10/2016

Though Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire primary in a landslide over Hillary Clinton, he will likely receive fewer delegates than she will.

Sanders won 60 percent of the vote, but thanks to the Democratic Party’s nominating system, he leaves the Granite State with at least 13 delegates while she leaves with at least 15 delegates.

New Hampshire has 24 “pledged” delegates, which are allotted based on the popular vote. Sanders has 13, and Clinton has 9, with 2 currently allotted to neither.

But under Democratic National Committee rules, New Hampshire also has 8 “superdelegates,” party officials who are free to commit to whomever they like, regardless of how their state votes. Their votes count the same as delegates won through the primary.

New Hampshire has 8 superdelegates, 6 of which are committed to Hillary Clinton, giving her a total of 15 delegates from New Hampshire as of Wednesday at 9 a.m.

The state’s 2 remaining superdelegates remain uncommitted.

In the overall delegate count, Clinton holds a commanding lead after a razor-thin victory in Iowa and a shellacking in New Hampshire. Clinton has 394 delegates, both super and electorally assigned, to only 42 for Sanders.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

The fix is in.  Always was. Always will be.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Democrat party will never allow Bernie to win the nomination! NEVER!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

I wouldn't but it past the DNC to terminate his candidacy like a Putin critic.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Behold, the DNC Quirk.

Wingnut

Chelsea biological Mother?

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Behold, the DNC Quirk.

That's the ugliest quirk I've ever seen.

This one is much nicer looking

Oh, sorry, that's Quark not Quirk
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Wingnut

That's the ugliest quirk I've ever seen.

This one is much nicer looking

Oh, sorry, that's Quark not Quirk

Whatever you do....Don't Oo-mox her lobes
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:07:14 pm by Wingnut »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'd rather Hillary be the nominee over Bernie - his supporters will be so pissed off, it will be hard for them to vote for her..  I still think she'd be easier to beat - especially by someone that will really fight and call a witch a witch.

Go Trump!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Whatever you do....Don't Oo-mox her lobes

Between her lobes and Hillary's wax job, you have yourself one serious cure for promiscuity.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I'd rather Hillary be the nominee over Bernie - his supporters will be so pissed off, it will be hard for them to vote for her..  I still think she'd be easier to beat - especially by someone that will really fight and call a witch a witch.

Go Trump!

The Democrats are a really tight place.  If they piss off Bernie's support by screwing him over then the young people are gone and so is Blue-collar labor (which is already bleeding over to Trump).  This is going to be a tight-rope, and the harder Bernie hits at the financial sector (Wall Street), the worse it gets for them because that angle hits at the disaffected college-educated young people who for the past seven years haven't been able to find a job they couldn't have gotten in high school.  Putting that genie back in the bottle will be quite a trick.

...Bob Dylan

Wingnut

Between her lobes and Hillary's wax job, you have yourself one serious cure for promiscuity.

The cure might be wosre than the affliction!  :beer:

HAPPY2BME

But under Democratic National Committee rules, New Hampshire also has 8 “superdelegates,” party officials who are free to commit to whomever they like, regardless of how their state votes. Their votes count the same as delegates won through the primary.

HAPPY2BME

====================================

The same could be said for Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

But, I'll tell you this.

If the American People don't get their God-given rights to self-govern, and are unable to end the oligarchy - this WILL BE the Last 'Election.'

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
====================================

The same could be said for Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

But, I'll tell you this.

If the American People don't get their God-given rights to self-govern, and are unable to end the oligarchy - this WILL BE the Last 'Election.'

Which is why I have repeatedly said that they must allow the process to play out without interference of any kind.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

some time ago she or one of her team said hil had enough super delegates to win.