Author Topic: 'I pissed on the state house before I left': Black Lives Matter activist shares final message before killing himself on the steps of the Ohio statehouse  (Read 2096 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Did you read his January 21st entry. It is very telling.

Yes, he really does list out exactly who was 'hooking' him and how they did it, through praise and giving him something bigger to be active with. That was only a few weeks ago but it should give people a clear picture who was leading him down the road of hate and anger when a year before, he was speaking out against hate and anger.

Offline MACVSOG68

MACV  Your graphic is not visible, its just a square with a ?

Any chance you knew a Officer, he had 3 tours in 'nam SF, Presley Pippin or Richard Potter, or Wayne Downing also 3 tours, in the late 60's and early 70's.

Pippin and I were really close I worked for him  when I as a major and we were tight.  Lost track as we all do, but tracked him down Christmas before last by posting on some of the SF forums and a guy knew him and sent me his fone #.  Called him on Fri night and we talked, made plans to get together after Christmas.  Got a call from his son, the next day, he passed away...

Potter promoted me to 1st Lt, he went on to co founder of Delta, he made at least 1 star when I saw him last back around 94 or so, not sure if he picked up a second star, but he is retired.

Downing, I was on General Staff for him when he was DCST TRADOC, from there he went to SOCOM where he was the Commander.  Downing passed away several years ago, IIRC he made 4 stars.  He was being interviewed for an article and they walked around his back yard.  He came in told his wife he did not feel good, he died short time later from meningitis.  One of he very BEST GO's I served with, smart and did not jerk staff around.

Hi 17.  Didn't post a graphic, just a beer to Sneaky.  No I don't recognize any of the names.  When I was in Nam in 68-69, Singlaub was CO of MACVSOG.  Downing was in the 25th Division when I was was in VN.  Sorry about Pippin.  That would have been pretty tough.  I did notice he wasn't in VN during my tour.  He has a nice writeup.

Jack Warren was the CO of CCN when I was there, and toward the end of my tour Jack Isler took over. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have been mulling over a response to this thread. But, I could not find one.

In the end, I just don't care.

The Blacks are going to be pissed off for eternity, no matter what we do, no matter what anyone does. That is because they are pissed off at themselves. They hate the way they were born.

There is nothing the 'evil White man' can ever do to 'fix' that. They need to come to peace with their own self, with their own culture of ignorance and violence.

We cannot fix it. They have to fix themselves, or, just stay pissed off. There is nothing we can do about it.

That pretty much sums it up. It's like the BLM crowd doesn't think they are or want to be part of the human race or something. If all you are is angry at everything all the time, nobody can do nothing for you, no matter who you are.

Those are just the basic rules of humanity. Ghetto blacks are going to have to fix their own internal problems first before anything can be done to fix the things they can't control.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Thanks MACV, yea me and Presley were very close, he was a great boss, we were at Ft Lewis together, but I knew him when he was at Ft Hood, but did not work for him.  He had 3 sons, both recently retired, one a COL Bde Co, the other was a CoSGTMAJ.  Yea it was a punch to the gut when I got the call he has passed away the night I talked with him.  He was a great soldier, I really respected him and he was quite a hero.  He was put in for the CMOH for actions in Vietnam, but it was downgraded.  Few folks knew that outside of myself, even his 2 sons did not know much more than dad was in Vietnam.  They were amazed when I told them about their dad.  He and I spent a lot of time TDY together.  I miss that guy to this day.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline MACVSOG68

Thanks MACV, yea me and Presley were very close, he was a great boss, we were at Ft Lewis together, but I knew him when he was at Ft Hood, but did not work for him.  He had 3 sons, both recently retired, one a COL Bde Co, the other was a CoSGTMAJ.  Yea it was a punch to the gut when I got the call he has passed away the night I talked with him.  He was a great soldier, I really respected him and he was quite a hero.  He was put in for the CMOH for actions in Vietnam, but it was downgraded.  Few folks knew that outside of myself, even his 2 sons did not know much more than dad was in Vietnam.  They were amazed when I told them about their dad.  He and I spent a lot of time TDY together.  I miss that guy to this day.

:patriot:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!