Author Topic: Bill Gates, State Dept Funding PolitiFact Attacks on Critics of Aid Programs  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Gates, State Dept Funding PolitiFact Attacks on Critics of Aid Programs
February 10, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Every now and then I get emails from Politifact, a partisan site ultimately owned by a liberal non-profit known as the Poynter Institute. It's a pointless ritual in which their activists play at contacting the target for their latest hit piece. The last one was even shoddier than usual, but the hit piece itself contained an interesting piece of information.

Debunking statements like Greenfield’s are part of a new initiative at PolitiFact. With about $380,000 from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, we have partnered with Africa Check, a fact-checking operation based in South Africa and Senegal. The goal is to assess statements about health and development globally.

The Gates' money machine obviously owns a major chunk of Africa aid. It's certainly an interesting conflict of interest for them to directly subsidize attacks on critics of Africa aid programs.

But the Gates duo aren't the only ones behind Africa Check. Pierre Omidyar is lurking in the background with the Omidyar Network. Like Rumpelstiltskin, there's only one name in using NGOs to infiltrate and manipulate global and national politics that you need to know, Soros. Africa Check is also backed by Soros' Open Society Foundations and by Obama's State Department.

Which essentially means that the State Department also appears to be subsidizing attacks on critics of its aid programs.

All this is an interesting look at how the NGO Deep State really works. The NGO Deep State is an alliance between Western governments and corporations funding non-profit organizations that influence politics, control discourse, set policy and even bring down governments.

The Politifact attack, on an old post of mine about Power Africa, was occasioned by the passage of The Electrify Africa Act. But Power Africa's problems have been discussed at length in the mainstream media, including in the New York Times. In practice, Power Africa is welfare for GE using the Import-Export Bank. It's less about helping Africa, than crony capitalism.

And you can see why the aid machine would not want an open discussion of that. Politifact is a component of a partisan political system built on alliances between governments, non-profits and corporations that combine together in a morass of unaccountable and corrupt agendas. This is just a reminder of that.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261774/bill-gates-state-dept-funding-politifact-attacks-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:37:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Bill is no rocket scientist.  Bill went to Harvard.  Anyone know how you go to harvard (and most of the uber elite Ivy schools?

Minority, family member grad from there, family member WORKS there, rich, famous family, ULTRA liberal family, affirmative action, connections to top levels of NAACP, etc etc.  If you are white, poor, and UBER SMART you MAY get in the door, but those are the few.

Bill came from Harvard stock, Bills mom and dad are BIG time $$$$ corp lawyers and liberals.  You don't really think some computer geek called up IBM and said hey I got a OS I will sell you cheap...mom and dad worked the angle and saw to it they kept the rights to the OS.  IBM released a PC using DOS, the feds and military jumped on it, but there are lots of open competition rules so the govt cannot buy ALL IBM, but they can buy all these other PC's, each company with its own licensed VERSON of MS DOS.  Bill did NOT write MS DOS he purchased it from one of the guys in the local computer users group.  Forgot but IIRC I think he paid the guy $500.

I knew Bill back in the 80's, saw him frequently and NEVER thought this guy would ever be worth Billions...but it happened by accident more than on purpose.  It was the govt that bought it and the Defense contractors followed then so it corp USA.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...