Author Topic: Rush: Trump Says He'll Change as President  (Read 502 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Says He'll Change as President
« on: February 10, 2016, 08:27:24 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/02/10/trump_says_he_ll_change_as_president

Trump Says He'll Change as President
February 10, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Grab a quick phone call here in the first hour.  We'll go to Greg in the steel city.  Greg in Pittsburgh.  It's great to have you, sir.  Hi.

CALLER:  Hey, Rush.  How are you?

RUSH:  I'm good.  Thank you.

CALLER:  Hey, with Mr. Trump's latest victory last night, I think the Republican voters have to start getting in the mind-set of not so much as, you know, Trump, you like what he says and kind of entertaining and spontaneous and however crudely, you know, during his rallies. I think we have to start looking at him in the Oval Office, as president.  It's all good and well to reject the Republican establishment I think.  Many, many people understand that.  But can you picture a President Trump representing the country, like at a state funeral, representing the high --

RUSH:  Greg, it's interesting that you -- 'cause Trump himself addressed this on the NBC Nightly News.  I'm looking at the clock.  We can squeeze these in, but I'm gonna have to play them again to analyze 'em.  Trump was asked by Lester Holt last night, how different a Trump presidency would be from a Trump campaign.  That's essentially what the question was.

HOLT:  Last night you used a pretty vulgar term, repeating something someone in the crowd had said.  And I'm wondering to myself, would you say that as president of the United States --

TRUMP:  No.

HOLT:  -- with that seal on the podium?

TRUMP:  Much different.  Much different.

HOLT:  So are you gonna be a different guy as president than the one we see out here?

TRUMP:  I went to the best school; I was a good student; I have an uncle who was, you know, one of the top, top professors at MIT.  I mean, there's a good gene poll right there.  I have to do what I have to do.

RUSH:  "So Donald, you're saying this is an act?"

TRUMP:  No, it's not an act.  Last night I had thousands of people, we had a great time, and it wasn't my word; it was a word that a woman kept shouting, and I repeated it.  I only repeated the word.  And the place was wild.  Standing ovation, everybody --

HOLT:  But that doesn't mean it was in good taste.

TRUMP:  Well, no, but I'll tell you what.  When you're president or if you're about to be president, you would act differently.  It's not a question of acting.  I want to be different.  You're being hit from 15 different sides.  I want to be different.  When you're president, you act in a different way, there's no question about that.  And I would do that.

RUSH:  Okay.  I don't have time to get into it now, but he's gonna be different.  You have to be, you have to be different when you're president.  Donald Trump. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Rush: Trump Says He'll Change as President
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:06:56 pm »
C'mon,  Rush,  don't you put your brain in a lock-box too! 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Rush: Trump Says He'll Change as President
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 10:23:01 pm »
WHAT??  he's going to become a glazed donut???

[size=78%] [/size]
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!