Author Topic: Fat-Shaming Group Top Donor to Hillary (Slim Fast)  (Read 374 times)

Offline Paladin

Fat-Shaming Group Top Donor to Hillary (Slim Fast)
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:10:42 am »
I'm not sure I would call Slim Fast a "fat-shaming group", but I do think everyone on here should know where Slim Fast's corporate dollars go.

"Slim Fast has donated more than $1 million to Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid, making the fat shaming company one of the Democratic candidate’s top donors.

Slim Fast Corp has given $1,005,400 to super PACs supporting Clinton, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. The company is a top 20 contributor, on par with DreamWorks and the American Federation of Teachers, which have also given over $1 million so far this election cycle.

A private equity firm bought Slim Fast in 2014, putting the company in line with many of Clinton’s fundraisers. Clinton has had a busy year fundraising off private equity firms on Wall Street.

Slim Fast President S. Daniel Abraham is a fan of the Clintons, personally donating between $5 million and $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Slim Fast is also a top contributor to Washington Free Beacon reader and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/fat-shaming-group-top-donor-to-hillary/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline PzLdr

Re: Fat-Shaming Group Top Donor to Hillary (Slim Fast)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 02:15:25 pm »
Obviously, they didn't donate any product to her.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:22:10 pm »
Not to defend Hillary, but I'm tired of all this 'fat shaming' crap.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 02:36:07 pm »

I'm sure everyone here knows this, but private equity firms on Wall Street are overwhelmingly DEMOCRAT, as are hedge-fund managers. And they just love their buddies in Washington DC, the Democrats!