Author Topic: Bush: I will not blame Obama 'for a single thing’  (Read 398 times)

Offline flowers

Bush: I will not blame Obama 'for a single thing’
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:23:08 pm »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bush-i-will-not-blame-obama-for-a-single-thing%E2%80%99/ar-BBpfNw7?ocid=spartandhp

Jeb Bush vowed Monday that he will not scapegoat President Obama for any challenges he faces should he be elected president.

“My pledge to you – when I’m president I will not blame Barack Obama for a single thing,” he told listeners at the Nashua Country Club in Nashua, N.H. "The day that I’m sworn into office, I’m on watch – whatever it is.

“I am really tired of politicians that blame their predecessors,” the Republican White House hopeful added. "I have a personal kind of feeling about it having watched it for a while.

“I hope you want a president who actually accepts accountability and responsibility, but also has the skills to fix the mess that exists. I hope you want a leader who’s focused like a laser beam on the mess in Washington, D.C.”

he will blame his brother instead. Why you still in the race !jeb?  you aren't ever going to be prez of this country  NEVER gonna happen.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Bush: I will not blame Obama 'for a single thing’
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 09:30:04 pm »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bush-i-will-not-blame-obama-for-a-single-thing%E2%80%99/ar-BBpfNw7?ocid=spartandhp

he will blame his brother instead. Why you still in the race !jeb?  you aren't ever going to be prez of this country  NEVER gonna happen.

I hope your right flowers...

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 09:55:27 pm »
I hope your right flowers...
if he gets the nomination...now way he gets the White House. our base won't show up to vote for him. hil gets it then. remember GOPe has said many times if it isn't !jeb, they don't care if it is hil.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 11:46:23 pm »
You won't get the chance, Jebbie.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 11:48:23 pm »
“My pledge to you – when I’m president I will not blame Barack Obama for a single thing.”

========================

Any questions?

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 11:50:06 pm »
“My pledge to you – when I’m president I will not blame Barack Obama for a single thing.”

========================

Any questions?
:laugh:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 11:58:54 pm »
Damn! Is this boy trying to lose. Or is he just insane.

Whether or not he blames Obama or not, it is a question of judgement. How could he possible think in his wildest dreams that saying this would appeal to the Republican base and get him votes? Why say it? Is he retarded?

In my mind's eye, I am seeing his already nonexistent poll numbers drop another couple of points even as I write this. Is it possible to poll -10%?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 12:09:55 am »

Whether or not he blames Obama or not, it is a question of judgement. How could he possible think in his wildest dreams that saying this would appeal to the Republican base and get him votes? Why say it? Is he retarded?

In my mind's eye, I am seeing his already nonexistent poll numbers drop another couple of points even as I write this. Is it possible to poll -10%?
it is odd. maybe he has been drinking water from Flint?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 12:50:23 am »

If asked, I'd vote for insane.  There is something not right with this one.