Author Topic: Populists See Rubio Surge As Imminent Threat To Their Cause  (Read 213 times)

HAPPY2BME

Populists See Rubio Surge As Imminent Threat To Their Cause
« on: February 07, 2016, 12:58:27 am »
“If Rubio gets it, I think he’s all for amnesty, and I believe that he’s just going to be following the same path Obama is on, which is keeping the open border and not taking care of our own.”

Populists concerned about the impact of an exploding foreign-born population on U.S. workers and on the security of the country see Sen. Marco Rubio ‘s sudden rise in the Republican presidential primary race as an imminent threat to their cause.

“We’re going to end up a third world country,” Laura Wilkerson told The Daily Caller News Foundation, referring to the scenario of a Rubio presidency. Her son Josh was brutally murdered his senior year of high school by a classmate who was an illegal alien.

“If Rubio gets it, I think he’s all for amnesty, and I believe that he’s just going to be following the same path Obama is on, which is keeping the open border and not taking care of our own,” she said, adding: “I think four, eight more years of that would be just devastation.”

“Trump is the only hope for Americans currently being replaced by foreign guest workers on the various visa programs such as H-1B,” Leo Perrero, one of the Disney IT workers laid off and forced to train their foreign replacements, told TheDCNF.

“Rubio’s proposed I-Squared bill would mean the end of Americans working in the IT field,” he added, referring to a bill that would dramatically expand the H-1B visa program. “This bill has been pushed by the very largest tech giants, one of whom is one of Rubio’s largest campaign contributors.”

After an unexpectedly strong showing in the Iowa caucuses Monday, Rubio is positioned well to challenge frontrunners Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz for the nomination. He’s surging in New Hampshire ahead of the state’s primary next week, and is expected to do well in South Carolina. Should he win the nomination, it would undoubtedly be a devastating blow to the populist insurgency driving Cruz and Trump’s candidacy.

“Rubio is the front man for the open borders syndicate,” Ann Coulter told TheDCNF, referring to a constituency of Americans who for political and business reasons want amnesty and essentially open borders. “His job is to make their criminal enterprise look like a legitimate business operation.”

“Every word, every breath, ever rehearsed speech is a veneer to lend credibility to the greatest con in American history, to dissolve our borders and ensure that no Republican can ever be elected president again,” she added. “Rubio is the manchurian candidate. Jeb, McCain, Lindsay — none of them worked because they were all too transparent, too obvious.”

Many of the same conservatives who grew to distrust Rubio after his 2013 push for the failed Gang of Eight amnesty bill that would have dramatically expanded already extreme immigration levels, now seem ready to forgive his involvement. But Rubio has not actually repented the bill’s policies, only the approach he took to implementing them.

“The bottom line is this, we are not going to be able to do anything on this issue until we first bring illegal immigration under control,” Rubio said in a recent Fox News debate.

“He won’t,” Mary Anne Mendoza, the mother of a cop killed by a drunk-driving illegal alien, told TheDCNF in reference to Rubio’s promise. “Rubio is not going to care,” she added. “He’s going to do what he wants to do. There’s an agenda behind him that leans toward amnesty for illegals, and that is our number one problem.”

“Trump may rub some people the wrong way when he says things,” she added. “But at least he speaks the truth, and won’t be bought by special interest groups.”

After former Governor Mitt Romney lost the presidential race to President Barack Obama in 2012, Trump called his opposition to amnesty and policy of self-deportation “maniacal.” But he has now planted his feet firmly in the camp of immigration hawks like Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions , adopting a platform of reduced legal immigration and a position against anything that could be construed as amnesty.

Rubio was a Tea Party darling in the 2010 election that brought him to the Senate, but many of those conservatives now view him as a sellout who betrayed the base on immigration.

“Once in office, he betrayed those who supported him,” Ed Martin, president of Phyllis Schlafly’s Eagle Forum and immediate past Chairman of the Missouri Republican Party, told TheDCNF. “Now, he is back to saying conservative soundbites because he is again running in a Republican primary.”

[dcquiz] “If elected, Rubio seems poised to sign amnesty and a huge increase in legal immigration,” he added. “We do not trust Rubio on this central issue and, in addition, if he is the nominee, Americans will see no difference between him and the Democrat which will assure that Republicans lose again.”

Wilkerson hasn’t decided whether she’ll support Trump or Cruz in the primary, but agrees with the assessment that Rubio can’t be trusted and blames the media for much of his newfound support. “The media has chosen Rubio as their guy now,” she told TheDCNF. “And you can tell that’s what their position is.”

“I’m aggravated by the media,” she added. “I think most people are so ignorant of the fact that the media tells exactly — it’s not news anymore. It’s what whoever owns it wants you to know.”

Speaking again to the possibility of a Rubio presidency, Wilkerson added: “You can’t give up, because you know I’m thinking about my own kids and grandkids. You can’t give up. We’ll just have to be in his face over and over.”

A spokesman for the Rubio campaign did not immediately respond to multiple requests for comment.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/06/populists-see-rubio-surge-as-imminent-threat-to-their-cause/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:00:43 am by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

Re: Populists See Rubio Surge As Imminent Threat To Their Cause
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 12:59:19 am »

populist

: a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 01:07:24 am »
REVEALED: The One-Page Amendment Which Proves Marco Rubio is LYING About Ted Cruz on Amnesty

The RINO GOP establishment and the Marco Rubio presidential campaign have been desperately trying to project Rubio’s pro-amnesty position on Ted Cruz — a constitutional conservative and staunch defender of border security and opponent of illegal immigration.

Rubio’s spin, i.e., outright lie, goes something like this: Cruz offered up amendments to the Rubio-Schumer amnesty bill, aka: “comprehensive immigration reform” in 2013, and was caught on tape (completely out of context) saying that the amendments would help the bill pass. Therefore, Cruz must be pro-amnesty for illegal aliens just like Rubio is.

See, “everybody does it” is the deceitful narrative the GOP establishment is trying to implant in our minds, so we need to forget Rubio’s position on illegal immigration and just move on. It sounds like something Democrats would craft, and it’s a false narrative that has been shouted from the rooftops by the talking heads on FOX News, which has been poisoned by the GOP establishment and Rockefeller Republicans like RINO Karl Rove.

The truth is something far different. At the time, the Rubio-Schumer led “Gang of 8” cabal argued that their amnesty bill wasn’t really amnesty at all. So Ted Cruz called their bluff, saying that if they really wanted their bill to pass, they should include the following simple one-page amendment, offered by Cruz, a poison-pill, which stated:

“Purpose: To provide that no person who has previously been willfully present in the United States while not in lawful status shall be eligible for United States citizenship.”

As you can see, Cruz’s amendment, which didn’t pass but was supported by the likes of Senator Jeff Sessions, considered among the strongest opponents of a “pathway to citizenship” or amnesty for illegal aliens, made no mention whatsoever of providing illegals with a legal status or anything close to it.

Instead, the Cruz amendment was rejected by Marco Rubio and the “Gang of 8,” which exposed true intentions of comprehensive immigration reform — to provide amnesty to the millions of foreigners in the country illegally.

Moreover, Cruz’s strategy worked. It killed the Gang of 8 bill, to the chagrin of the establishment of both parties. The Democrats want millions of new voters, and the crony capitalists in the GOP want cheap labor for big business, all at the expense of Americans.

Nevertheless, Marco Rubio, the new establishment darling after the tanking of Bush, Kasich, Graham, Christie, etc., MUST LIE and deflect his position on illegal immigration by trying to smear Ted Cruz.

Because Rubio will never be forgiven by the grassroots for his pro-amnesty position, a betrayal of the Tea Party members who supported him based upon his 2010 campaign promises to fight against amnesty, not to support it.

FOX News, including the entire panel on The Five, should be ashamed of themselves for furthering Rubio’s lies as if they were true. They are lies, and damnable ones at that.

http://politistick.com/revealed-the-one-page-amendment-which-proves-marco-rubio-is-lying-about-ted-cruz-on-amnesty/

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 01:16:31 am »
Senior Donald Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller said that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is proud of his work on the pro-amnesty Gang of 8 bill and will never apologize for it.

“The perfect question for Mr. Rubio is: Why can’t you say ‘I’m sorry’?” Trump adviser Stephen Miller told host Alex Marlow on Breitbart News Saturday on Sirius/XM Channel 125.

“The fact that he’s never said these two words tells you everything you need to know about where he wants to go in the future. And those two words are: ‘I’m sorry.’ Because he’s not. He’s not sorry for a second,” Miller said. “Because he believes to this day in everything that’s in the Gang of 8 bill and wants to be in the Oval Office so that he can implement everything in the Gang of 8 bill,” he concluded.

Miller, a former senior staffer to Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), hammered Rubio at length for the Florida senator’s co-sponsoring of the Gang of 8 bill with Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer and others. Miller said that Rubio left Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation officer Chris Crane out in the cold on behalf of powerful donors and special interests.

Miller went on to say:

You have to ask yourself, when you’re thinking about who you want to choose as a commander in chief, how you feel about somebody who is willing to give the Chamber of Commerce everything they want, and willing to give La Raza everything that they want, a notorious open-borders group that’s pushed for a lot of anti-enforcement measures. Someone who’s willing to give Larry Ellison everything he wants, someone who’s willing to give Microsoft everything they want, someone who’s willing to give Mark Zuckerberg everything he wants, but is not willing to have an honest meeting with ICE officers? You have to ask yourself, what game was he playing? What was the goal? What would compel somebody to do that?

Rubio always says when he’s asked about his involvement in the Gang of 8, ‘I wanted to get the best bill I could out of the Senate. The most conservative bill I could get.’ But as the story proves, that statement is materially false. Because at any point if he had said to Schumer, ‘I’m walking away unless you give Chris Crane what he wants. Unless you give ICE what it wants, I’m walking away.’ If he had done that, Schumer would have had no choice but to make those changes.

And the fact that he didn’t do that is proof that every time Rubio says he tried to get the best bill out of the Senate, the unfinished part of that sentence is, ‘I tried to get donors and open borders interest groups the best bill for them out of the Senate.’ And Chris Crane would have been an impediment to delivering for these donors and interest groups.

Because the reality is that Rubio is proud of the Gang of 8 bill. And his pride for the product, for the contents of the product, is so intense that he can’t bring himself to even pretend to be remorseful about it.

He’ll never say, ‘You know, I said in English that it was security first. Then I said in Spanish it was legalization first. Probably shouldn’t have done that.’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/06/t-2/