Author Topic: Hillary Claims She Wasn’t Planning to Run for President When She Accepted $675,000 From Goldman Sachs  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Claims She Wasn’t Planning to Run for President When She Accepted $675,000 From Goldman Sachs

By Aaron Goldstein on 2.3.16 | 11:42PM

Against my better judgment, I watched the Democrat Town Hall on CNN hosted by Anderson Cooper. The event was broadcast in Derry, New Hampshire.

While I think Hillary Clinton acquitted herself better than her appearance at an Iowa town hall event last week, she actually claimed that when she accepted $675,000 to make speeches to Goldman Sachs she wasn't thinking about running for President.

If I were living in New Hampshire and found out Hillary was coming to my neighborhood, I would lock up all my wordly possessions.

Hillary Clinton has spent every waking moment of the past 15 years thinking about being President of the United States.

Say what you will about Bernie Sanders. Much of what he says is wrong and most of his policies will not work out as he hopes. But never for a moment do I think Bernie is lying.

When it comes to Hillary, every word out of her mouth including it and is are probably lies.

So when Hillary said she wanted to restore trust I immediately thought of the Benghazi families and all the classified information on her private server. Hillary is last person in this country (aside from Obama) I would want to be responsible for restoring trust.

She later said that her friends keep her honest. Some friends.

The American Spectator Foundation is the 501(c)(3) organization responsible for publishing The American Spectator magazine and training aspiring journalists who espouse traditional American values. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Each donor receives a year-end summary of their giving for tax purposes.

Copyright 2013, The American Spectator. All rights reserved.
Source URL: http://spectator.org/blog/65383/hillary-claims-she-wasnt-planning-run-president-when-she-accepted-675000-goldman-sachs

Offline musiclady

And she wonders why even Democrats who vote for her don't think she's honest......    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Does anyone have the date of the payment? I would love to compare that to her filings or statements.

Offline flowers

BS,.......she has wanted to be queen of the world for many decades.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That woman and her minions and followers are positively pathological.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well, between Mrs. BJ, and Ted Cruz, Goldman Sachs is sure sitting in the catbird seat. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ROFLMAO! She's been planning on running for President since at least her college days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!