Author Topic: John McCain on No GOP Endorsement: 'Lindsey Graham Was My Man'  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John McCain on No GOP Endorsement: 'Lindsey Graham Was My Man'
« on: February 06, 2016, 02:14:05 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=712983

Newsmax
John McCain on No GOP Endorsement: 'Lindsey Graham Was My Man'
Friday, February 5, 2016 08:07 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Sen. John McCain said Friday that he was not endorsing anyone for the Republican presidential nomination because "Lindsey Graham was my man."

"I'm staying out of this," the Arizona senator and 2008 GOP presidential candidate, told Neil Cavuto on Fox News. Graham, the South Carolina senator, dropped out of the race in December.

Asked again about an endorsement, McCain responded: "No, I'm not going to. I like too many of them, to be honest with you."

McCain was questioned about his endorsement because New Hampshire holds its primaries on Tueday. The senator won primary races in the Granite State in 2000, against Texas Gov. George W. Bush, and in 2008.

The senator is featured in a new ad attacking front-runner Donald Trump released this week by, Our Principles PAC, which supports rival Jeb Bush.

Amid a bevy of negative comments by Trump since his campaign began last June, the ad includes the developer's bashing of McCain's service during the Vietnam War.

The senator was captured by the Viet Cong and held for nearly six years, including two years in solitary confinement.

"Everything is fair in a political campaign," McCain told Cavuto. "You let the voters judge and what he said about me.

"There are certain things that are out of bounds," he later added. "To criticize someone who was captured, anyone who was captured — many of whom were genuine American heroes — I find unacceptable."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: John McCain on No GOP Endorsement: 'Lindsey Graham Was My Man'
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 02:59:37 am »
Before you all go off on what a jack-hole McCain is, consider that McCain probably knows his endorsement would not be helpful.