Author Topic: Why President Cruz Would Be Good For Liberty  (Read 205 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Why President Cruz Would Be Good For Liberty
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:35:26 am »
Hours before the Iowa Caucus, I stated why I am throwing my support behind Republican Ted Cruz for president. Honestly, I wonder why so many libertarians haven’t at this point in time. Cruz has, since his first day in the senate, stood solid in his conservative principles. His desire to bring back the Reagan Coalition of free market-libertarians, Reagan Democrats, and social conservatives has brought about a wave of support to not only defeated the monstrosity known as Donald Trump in Iowa where he favored to win, but can win in October and take on the Washington cartel.

The reasons libertarians should support Cruz surpass the frivolous differences between libertarians and conservatives that many use against him. We are talking about the man who supported Senator Paul’s filibuster to help defeat Obamacare when the establishment wouldn’t; a man who shut down the government over principle. Cruz also led the fights against Obama’s executive amnesty and net-neutrality.

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/why-president-cruz-would-be-good-for-liberty/#ixzz3zAe2GIIm
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter