Archives > GOPBR Media Room

Assignment Room

<< < (3/3)

EC:
Well done! Glad we have another "volunteer!"  :tongue2:

If you want it to be run through the editing mill, PM me when you've written it and we'll work out something for that.

EdinVA:

--- Quote from: EC on February 04, 2016, 11:23:31 am ---Well done! Glad we have another "volunteer!"  :tongue2:

If you want it to be run through the editing mill, PM me when you've written it and we'll work out something for that.

--- End quote ---

I really gotta learn to keep my mouth shut....  :nometalk:

katzenjammer:

--- Quote from: EdinVA on February 04, 2016, 12:44:25 pm ---I really gotta learn to keep my mouth shut....  :nometalk:

--- End quote ---

I agree, Ed (not with the  :nometalk: part!), but that your topic would make a great piece!

It sounds like you've been mulling over a lot of this in your head for some time!

EC:
Tell me about it!  :laugh:

It'll be fun.

For people who want to dip their toes in in a less dramatic manner -

Conservatives are - wrongly - often considered cold and uncaring. I'm thinking of a series of articles based on the statement "What Conservatism Means to Me." Not necessarily a grand scale national and international thing, but you personally. How do conservative values inform your day to day life? Why are you conservative in the first place? Which leg of Reagan's three legged stool is propped up with a book to stop the stool wobbling, in your ethos?

Anyone interested, drop me a PM. Again, if you are worried about writing, I don't mind editing for you (and in this case advising if something maybe should not be included. That's something I've not got to yet in the writing series of posts!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version