Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton is Asked About Her Dad’s Past Sexual Assaults, So She Calls GOPers Sexist Pigs (VIDEO)  (Read 670 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton is Asked About Her Dad’s Past Sexual Assaults, So She Calls GOPers Sexist Pigs (VIDEO)

February 1, 2016

Chelsea Clinton is out on the campaign trail with her whole family trying to drum up support for another Clinton in the White House (and raising her profile for her own Presidential run down the road.)

But when asked about her Dad’s sexual assault on women, she immediately went on the attack of REPUBLICANS.

“I find what Donald Trump — and many of the Republicans, because it’s not only Mr. Trump — say about Americans far more troubling than what he says about my parents,” Chelsea said, according to The Blaze. “And people have been attacking my parents my whole life, so maybe I am just inured to that, but I tend to think that people who are at the forefront of progress do attract more negative attention from those who want to protect the status quo.”

Then she threw in some liberal world salad to make it sound like she had a point.

GOPers, she said have a problem with “broad-based misogyny and sexism and racism and Islamophobia and jingoism and homophobia and anti-immigrant rhetoric.”

Then to further deflect, she said that it was really the Republicans that are sexist pigs, not her dad.

“All of that is coming out from the Republican side. That somehow has become normalized because it’s now just so common, not only [for] Mr. Trump, but for other candidates to say things that I think are so fundamentally un-American,” Clinton opined.

Meanwhile, Chelsea’s mom is continuing to claims she is a champion of women.

http://downtrend.com/dtvideos/chelsea-clinton-is-asked-about-her-dads-past-sexual-assaults-so-she-calls-gopers-sexist-pigs-video
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:09:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Shagging an intern may not, to Chelsea, be un-American,  but it would get the CEO of any public corporation in America summarily fired.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

Then she threw in some liberal world salad to make it sound like she had a point.

GOPers, she said have a problem with “broad-based misogyny and sexism and racism and Islamophobia and jingoism and homophobia and anti-immigrant rhetoric.”
Why not femaleophobia and immigrantophobia, as long as she's accusing us of being afraid of everything? Personally, I like the word "jingoism." It sounds like fun.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Liberal word salad" - I like that. It is a useful and metaphorically appropriate turn of phrase that perfectly captures the way left-wingers toss dressed-up, accusatory expressions into the air whenever they are intellectually challenged, so as to relieve them of the necessity of responding to the substance of the argument. 

In truth, the Word Salad Technique is a leafy species of the argument ad hominem, with which conservatives are of course well acquainted.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn