Archives > GOPBR Media Room

First Things First- Who is Interested?

(1/4) > >>

ABX:
Before we take off with this, I want to gauge interest in who would like to contribute as a GOPBR Exclusive Reporter. This would mean covering local events, writing the stories, shooting photos, whatever your specialty is. 

It would also be an opportunity to write more exclusive content such as editorials and opinion pieces.

As we go forward, I'm even looking into very limited media credential offerings for a couple of members (known as courtesy credentials- not to be confused with security credentials, something I'll discuss later).

Also, who here has media experience or is affiliated with any media organizations that you can disclose? (I do know we have several members who are involved with the professional media but may not want to disclose the specifics versus remaining anonymous).

flowers:
I would follow this thread. I live to far from the human race to be a local reporter.

ABX:

--- Quote from: flowers on February 01, 2016, 09:18:26 pm ---I would follow this thread. I live to far from the human race to be a local reporter.

--- End quote ---

There are always opinion pieces and research pieces. (such as slogging campaign finance documents).

Free Vulcan:
I am hoping my schedule will get more back to normal here soon, and once it is then yes.

EdinVA:
I wold follow it... ex computer nerds are not known for their writing ability... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version