Archives > GOPBR Media Room

What is GOPBR Media?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Wingnut:
From the back in the day Files.... I remember The very 1st Official Press Pass I was issued as an aspiring Photo Journalist.  I used it to gain access to different events I was covering. One peculiar thing that I couldn't figure out was why everyone was calling me "Jimmy" after they would hand the pass back.  After one guy said; "Say Hi to Clark Kent for Me" I pulled it out and looked at it closely: 

This is to certify that Jimmy Olsen is a Member of the Media.
Representing the ............

Sumbitch editor got my young ass good!

Back on point.  Sounds like a great thing.  Good luck to you.

katzenjammer:
Depending on the scheduling of events, I may be interested in covering some political events in Central Florida during this campaign season.  Some opinion/editorial pieces as well, as time permits.

ABX:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on February 01, 2016, 09:49:28 pm ---From the back in the day Files.... I remember The very 1st Official Press Pass I was issued as an aspiring Photo Journalist.  I used it to gain access to different events I was covering. One peculiar thing I couldn't figure out was why everyone was calling me "Jimmy" after they would hand it back.  After one guy said; "Say Hi to Clark Kent for Me" I pulled it out and looked at it closely: 

This is to certify that Jimmy Olsen is a Member of the Media.
Representing the ............

Sumbitch editor got my young ass good!

Back on point.  Sounds like a great thing.  Good luck to you.

--- End quote ---

I still have one of my first ones, RNC 2008 Photographer. (just freelance ever since, day job is a designer for a large company so I don't get to play media photographer too often- it wouldn't pay the bills).

image uploader

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on February 01, 2016, 09:58:14 pm ---I still have one of my first ones, RNC 2008 Photographer. (just freelance ever since, day job is a designer for a large company so I don't get to play media photographer too often- it wouldn't pay the bills).

image uploader

--- End quote ---

That is cool.  I wish I still had mine.  :(  BUT.. I still have a copy of the paper with my 1st published photo though.  I was so proud.  Had my name under it and everything.  "Staff Photo"

Staff Photo?  geez. 8888crybaby

ABX:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on February 01, 2016, 10:05:04 pm ---That is cool.  I wish I still had mine.  :(  BUT.. I still have a copy of the paper with my 1st published photo though.  I was so proud.  Had my name under it and everything.  "Staff Photo"

Staff Photo?  geez. 8888crybaby

--- End quote ---

The joy of being staff versus freelance. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version