Author Topic: Forget Obama Jesus, This Insane Future Velvet Painting Is EVERYTHING  (Read 1039 times)

Offline TBBT

Forget Obama Jesus, This Insane Future Velvet Painting Is EVERYTHING

By: Joe Cunningham (Diary)  |  January 31st, 2016 at 07:54 PM  |  2

At the request of the Powers That Be, I have to actually include something besides just an image here. HOWEVER, I do so under protest.

Why would I need anything other than this picture? Why would I want anything other than this picture in this post? This picture is perfect. This picture is how you can tell there is a cult surrounding the campaign of Donald Trump. You cannot forsake The Exalted One. You cannot take His name in vain. You cannot criticize him and oh my god Trump is the Prophet Mohammed.

I don’t know if this picture is serious or not. And, you know what? I don’t care, because this is what Donald Trump supporters actually believe, and it’s perfect. For the sake of comparison, let’s toss in this painting of Obama ejaculating roses that was totally done a joke.

This is hilarious, and not just because Obama’s sexual release is composed of flowers (Michelle, I have questions). However, it is not A LEADER WHO WILL PROTECT US. Why? Because it does not contain Obama playing the part of Moses by parting the sea. There are no fighter jets (because we all know that Obama much prefers drone strikes), and there are no adoring masses.

The painting of Donald Trump has all this, because it is the greatest painting of this election cycle. You cannot disagree with this objective assessment.

http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/31/forget-obama-jesus-insane-future-velvet-painting-everything/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Forget Obama Jesus, This Insane Future Velvet Painting Is EVERYTHING
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 03:52:41 am »
Well, that's some...er...interesting artwork.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 04:13:23 am »
The painting of Donald Trump has all this, because it is the greatest painting of this election cycle. You cannot disagree with this objective assessment.

It may be the greatest painting of all time! :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:17:01 am »
Credit the damned artist!

Mock it if you like, but someone put hours into it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 07:47:32 am »
Credit the damned artist!

Mock it if you like, but someone put hours into it.
The picture has a @frenchfortrump watermark but his twitter feed does not give credit.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 08:07:25 am »
Thanks. I tried a Tineye search and got nothing, but they can be a couple weeks behind.

It's just one of those things that pisses me off, especially after having been plagiarized a few times.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink