Author Topic: I am LIVID at the GOP  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: I am LIVID at the GOP
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2016, 09:15:48 pm »
As a Trump supporter, I'm definitely angry at the GOP. That's why I support Trump. He's the only guy so far who has shown the moxie to stand against party pressure and turn our anger into effective counter measures against the status quo and made Reince Priebus dance to his tune.

As a not Trump supporter so am I! Does that mean I'm ready to fall in behind the pied piper?  Hell no!

And you are totally wrong when you say "He's the only guy so far who has shown the moxie to stand against party pressure and turn our anger into effective counter measures against the status quo and made Reince Priebus dance to his tune."

I can think of another guy who actually STARTED that movement without even trying!!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2016, 09:18:06 pm »
Trump's last Iowa ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w

He always leaves you smiling and ready to roll. 

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2016, 09:27:01 pm »
Trump's last Iowa ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w

Wow!  That is a stunningly powerful ad, R_i_V, thanks for posting it!   :patriot:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2016, 10:27:38 pm »
Maybe u are right KATZ the game is fixed? We will find out. What puzzles me is TRUMP is no fool and if the game is fixed he has to know? If fixed why the hell is he working his a** off in this election and has the passion he has? He works harder than any other candidate running in either party and spending his OWN MONEY! HE CANNOT be doing this for more money down the road if the game is FIXED and that is his reward? He is 69 years old with a family that will never have to worry about anything in a financial respect. Cannot see him doing this for the money if he knows the game is fixed. I can see any all other candidates except CARSON doing it for the money but not TRUMP or CARSON!. Time will tell!  :patriot:

I really liked your post. Great questions. You know know of course what the answer is? Trump is simply: a democratic shill, a stalking horse for Hillary Clinton, in this for his ego, is preparing to exit the race just before he's NOMINATED!

There you go. All questions answered.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2016, 10:44:03 pm »
Maybe u are right KATZ the game is fixed? We will find out. What puzzles me is TRUMP is no fool and if the game is fixed he has to know? If fixed why the hell is he working his a** off in this election and has the passion he has? He works harder than any other candidate running in either party and spending his OWN MONEY! HE CANNOT be doing this for more money down the road if the game is FIXED and that is his reward? He is 69 years old with a family that will never have to worry about anything in a financial respect. Cannot see him doing this for the money if he knows the game is fixed. I can see any all other candidates except CARSON doing it for the money but not TRUMP or CARSON!. Time will tell!  :patriot:
Oh, there's the "spending his own money" lie again. Actually, he's not spending ANYTHING. The media's free press is driving his campaign. In fact, NBC had to give other candidates "equal time" allocations because of all the free in-kind contributions from the press he's received (specifically that unprecedented SNL hosting gig). Trump is owned by the media.

To borrow a quote from a former President: "it's not that they're stupid. It's that they know so much that isn't so."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2016, 10:49:15 pm »
Oh, there's the "spending his own money" lie again. Actually, he's not spending ANYTHING. The media's free press is driving his campaign. In fact, NBC had to give other candidates "equal time" allocations because of all the free in-kind contributions from the press he's received (specifically that unprecedented SNL hosting gig). Trump is owned by the media.

To borrow a quote from a former President: "it's not that they're stupid. It's that they know so much that isn't so."

OK. I could not have said it better myself.

So then, let us all just agree. We all love Donald Trump. That's it. We all love him.

I agree, Donald Trump is great. He is the best thing that has ever come out of the sewers of New York.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2016, 10:49:36 pm »
Trump's last Iowa ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w

AWESOME AD!!!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2016, 10:52:39 pm »

My God! You see it exactly opposite reality. The reverse is true. Trump owns the media.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 10:54:47 pm »

As far as Trump being reimbursed for use of office space, travel expenses, etc - that is legal and done all the time.

I read somewhere that those loans Ted Cruz took out to finance his Senate campaign were paid back in full by his campaign - I'm sure that's legal too. 

That's the system that these politicians set up for themselves - they ALL do that - legally.  Don't blame Trump for doing it too.

As far as getting the free media?  BRILLIANT!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2016, 12:03:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QkZL3l1t-w

Wow!  That is a stunningly powerful ad, R_i_V, thanks for posting it!   :patriot:

My pleasure!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2016, 12:03:34 am »
Sniff...sniff....

That was beautiful!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 12:03:44 am »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 01:31:48 am »
truth_seeker wrote above:
*The last few weeks have given a demonstration with Cruz poor judgment. This weekend his supporters have been seriously let down, but it merely proves Trump's frequent admonition "We are being led by some very stupid people."

I don't think Trump will pick Senator Cruz as his running mate.
The "natural born citizen" issue would be a problem until election day, and do serious damage to the campaign.

I'd like to see Trump make a phone call to Scott Walker.
Yes, Walker withdrew quickly from the primaries, but...
... he went back to Wisconsin, and continued to do what he'd been doing before he tried his hand at a presidential bid: being the most successful conservative Republican governor in recent history.

Walker would bring important balance to the ticket, probably secure a Republican win in purple/blue Wisconsin, and would be someone even the erstwhile "GOP elites" could get behind.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 01:37:33 am by Fishrrman »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 01:48:50 am »
*The last few weeks have given a demonstration with Cruz poor judgment. This weekend his supporters have been seriously let down, but it merely proves Trump's frequent admonition "We are being led by some very stupid people."

The "natural born citizen" issue would be a problem until election day, and do serious damage to the campaign.

... he went back to Wisconsin, and continued to do what he'd been doing before he tried his hand at a presidential bid: being the most successful conservative Republican governor in recent history.

Walker would bring important balance to the ticket, probably secure a Republican win in purple/blue Wisconsin, and would be someone even the erstwhile "GOP elites" could get behind.

:thumbsup:

Walker, a few others. But, Walker wouldn't be a bad choice. He's got that tough persona, too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2016, 02:03:05 am »

Walker and Perry were among my early favorites. Disappointed when they got out so early.

I agree that Walker would be an asset as a running mate. However I have not seen any serious back and forth attacks, between Trump and Rubio, and that is another I think Trump might pick. Shores up relations with both Hispanic and younger voters, plus swing state Florida.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln