Author Topic: Europe’s migration cancer  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Europe’s migration cancer
« on: January 31, 2016, 02:00:38 pm »
 Europe’s migration cancer

By AT Editor on January 27, 2016 in AT Opinion, Middle East   

By Herbert London

Roberta Flack, years earlier, sang what has become the Europeans theme song, “Killing Me Softly.” Despite the reported wilding spree of at least a thousand North African refugees who groped women at the New Year celebration in Cologne, Germany, despite allegations of two rapes, despite condemnation by Prime Minister Merkel, the mayor of the city has requested that women monitor their “code of conduct.” Apparently German authorities will contest to their last breath that tolerance dedication will not yield. This is the tolerance that kills, softly at first and violently in time.

What Germany represents is a continental death knell in which tolerance trumps personal safety and even survival. Compassion is the sentiment of the day. Yet it is hard to imagine inviting one million citizens into the country who are not assimilable with many on the public dole. This is one of those rare moments in history when people are paid for bad behavior.

Much of the chaos Germany now endures was predictable. After all, many Muslim men treat woman as inferior, mere objects for their sexual delectation. The Koran endorses the proposition that a woman has half the rights of a man in any legal proceeding. Nonetheless, the compassion crusade goes on.

Common sense would suggest that those who cannot assimilate should never be allowed in and those whose behavior violates German law should be thrown out. But that isn’t the conversation in political councils; it is the conversation on the street. The pols generally stand with Merkel.

Some in Europe realize this migration increase could be a cancer that metastasizes throughout the continent. Poland and Hungary have raised their red flags. However, the cells of radical Islam are already well ensconced throughout Europe. As I see it, unless governments engage in a coordinated surge to eliminate separate Islamic communities in Western Europe, the murders in Paris, the wilding in Cologne, the bombing in Madrid will increase and spread.

Security measures after an incident occurs are reinforced, but that is temporary. The new normal is to adopt a hands off policy. Separatism is the de facto status and may soon be the de jure option when places like Marseilles resemble Tehran more than a French city. It is not merely the demographics that influence this outcome, but the complacency of governments and the naïve belief that in time conditions will revert to what once existed. In a real sense, the governments are complicit in their own demise. They fund the barbarians to act like barbarians, all the while congratulating themselves on their compassionate behavior. One wonders if Roman leaders conducted themselves the same way.

Suicide is difficult to watch. The US is hardly a model of migrant resistance as events in San Bernardino suggest. Of course, there are nations that have insulated themselves from the threat, with Japan immediately coming to mind. But they are few. The compassion impulse is irresistible.
Women demonstrate against the Cologne sex attacks

Women demonstrate against the Cologne sex attacks

Western philosophy is now in thrall to tolerance. Heaven forbid if you maintain that some people and some cultures are superior. Even if a truth explodes before your very eyes, it must be denied. Lost in the morass of non-discrimination is a commonsensical observation made by George Santayana among others. As he noted, the first obligation of the tolerant man is to be intolerant to intolerance. Samuel Taylor Coleridge made the same point when he argued “I have seen great intolerance shown in support of tolerance.”

Part of the western tradition from Voltaire to William James is a belief that ideas are not dogmatic. There may be a right and wrong, but the search for truth is never ending. Ms. Merkel has allowed herself to be captured by the Zeitgeist. Her good intentions are yet another pathway to hell. As Evelyn Waugh wrote “…barbarism is never finally defeated… Unremitting effort is needed to keep men living together at peace; there is only a margin of energy left over for experiments, however beneficent. Once the prisons of the mind have been opened, the orgy is on…”. Ms. Merkel has opened the prisons of the mind and Germany is experiencing the results.

Herbert London is the president of the London Center for Policy Research

http://atimes.com/2016/01/europes-migration-cancer/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:01:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Europe’s migration cancer
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 12:57:43 am »
"Some in Europe realize this migration increase could be a cancer that metastasizes throughout the continent. Poland and Hungary have raised their red flags. However, the cells of radical Islam are already well ensconced throughout Europe. As I see it, unless governments engage in a coordinated surge to eliminate separate Islamic communities in Western Europe, the murders in Paris, the wilding in Cologne, the bombing in Madrid will increase and spread."

I've used the same analogy, in this forum and in others, for years now.

The only way to "eliminate" "separate islamic communities" in Western Europe (aka dar al-harb) is to remove the muslims who inhabit those communities and return them to dar al-islam.

I claim credit as being one of the first of the Christian West to promulgate this course of action.

Since I've joined this forum, I've seen plenty of posts, again and again, from those who see the truth about islam's goals, its barbarism, and its total incompatibility with Western values, culture, and society.

Folks rant, but I have all-but never seen someone suggest as to what might be The West's realistic solution if we are to save ourselves from this satanic and evil cult. By "realistic solution" I mean one that actually works and guarantees us a future.

It's not going to be easy or pleasant.
It's going to be grim, dirty, something we don't want to do, especially considering our collective cultural history of centuries-old Western (and previously "tolerant") civilization.

But that doesn't matter any more.
All that's going to matter is "survival".

And that's why if we're going to keep our heads off the chopping block, both figuratively and literally, it must be this:

Failing that, in time, we're going to end up with this, instead:

I've made my choice, and I'll live with it.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 01:25:50 am »
"Some in Europe realize this migration increase could be a cancer that metastasizes throughout the continent. Poland and Hungary have raised their red flags. However, the cells of radical Islam are already well ensconced throughout Europe. As I see it, unless governments engage in a coordinated surge to eliminate separate Islamic communities in Western Europe, the murders in Paris, the wilding in Cologne, the bombing in Madrid will increase and spread."

I've used the same analogy, in this forum and in others, for years now.

The only way to "eliminate" "separate islamic communities" in Western Europe (aka dar al-harb) is to remove the muslims who inhabit those communities and return them to dar al-islam.

I claim credit as being one of the first of the Christian West to promulgate this course of action.

Since I've joined this forum, I've seen plenty of posts, again and again, from those who see the truth about islam's goals, its barbarism, and its total incompatibility with Western values, culture, and society.

Folks rant, but I have all-but never seen someone suggest as to what might be The West's realistic solution if we are to save ourselves from this satanic and evil cult. By "realistic solution" I mean one that actually works and guarantees us a future.

It's not going to be easy or pleasant.
It's going to be grim, dirty, something we don't want to do, especially considering our collective cultural history of centuries-old Western (and previously "tolerant") civilization.

But that doesn't matter any more.
All that's going to matter is "survival".

And that's why if we're going to keep our heads off the chopping block, both figuratively and literally, it must be this:

Failing that, in time, we're going to end up with this, instead:

I've made my choice, and I'll live with it.

I am with you all the way, Fish.  (I will always remember your "apple tree" analogy.  It was very understandable to me as I once had an apple tree with the similar issues that you described!)  Your "boxcars or burquas" meme can't be seen too often!

(Hoping that your recovery is continuing to go well!)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 01:52:42 am »
It's not going to be easy or pleasant.  It's going to be grim, dirty, something we don't want to do, especially considering our collective cultural history of centuries-old Western (and previously "tolerant") civilization.

I think it a very troubling question whether the West has even the desire to survive. And in the west you have a dominant, powerful movement from within - multiculturalism- which holds true the idea that those peoples who brought western traditions forward are so deeply flawed that they must be subservient to other cultures or done away with altogether.

And sometimes it is difficult to see the will to fight back anywhere we look.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 09:53:11 am »
Europe's Muslim rape epidemic
Exclusive: Joseph Farah asks, 'Have U.S. officials learned anything from this horror?'
Published: 12 hours ago

When 850,000 so-called “refugees” – mostly male Muslims – stormed the borders of Europe earlier this year, a looming rape crisis was predictable from the start.

What happened in the microcosm of Rotherham, England, between 1997 and 2013 should have been still fresh in the minds of the public and the officials who resettled the mostly Sunni populations in Germany, France, England, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland and Switzerland – all of which experienced a 2016 New Year’s Eve nightmare of sexual assaults.

Europe obviously did not embrace the lessons of Rotherham.

I commend everyone to read the report of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham. It’s not easy reading, but too few obviously did in Europe prior to the so-called “refugee” invasion of 2015.

Experience more of Joseph Farah’s no-nonsense truth-telling in his books, audio and video products, featured in the WND Superstore

Here are some of the shocking highlights:

The report found, by what is termed a “conservative estimate,” that 1,400 children were sexually exploited in the 16-year period in the town of about 250,000.

They were all victims of what were called “Asian” gangs – Pakistani Muslims.

In more than a third of the cases, children victimized by sexual exploitation were previously known to the city’s child-services program because of child protection and neglect.

They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten and intimidated. There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone. Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators.

How did the city respond?

“Within social care, the scale and seriousness of the problem was underplayed by senior managers,” the report concluded. “At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime. Further stark evidence came in 2002, 2003 and 2006 with three reports known to the Police and the Council, which could not have been clearer in their description of the situation in Rotherham. The first of these reports was effectively suppressed because some senior officers disbelieved the data it contained. This had led to suggestions of cover-up. The other two reports set out the links between child sexual exploitation and drugs, guns and criminality in the Borough. These reports were ignored and no action was taken to deal with the issues that were identified in them.”

But it gets worse.

“By far the majority of perpetrators were described as ‘Asian’ by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue,” the report continued. “Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem, which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.” (Emphasis added.)

Rotherham was hardly the only warning Europe got before New Year’s Eve 2016.

Throughout 2015, the entire world knew the way rape and sexual assaults were used by ISIS in the Middle East as a form of terrorism. In September, Hollywood star Angelina Jolie, a special envoy of the United Nations Commissioner for Refugees, traveled to London to explain how Islamic State was using rape as a “policy” and a weapon of war.

Thousands of women and girls were abducted, raped and sold into sexual slavery by ISIS since it declared a caliphate in territory it holds in Syria and Iraq since last summer, according to the U.N.

“The most aggressive terrorist group in the world today is using rape as a center point of their terror and their way of destroying communities and families,” Jolie told a British parliamentary committee.

ISIS clerics even issued a fatwa explaining when girls and women can be raped with the approval of Allah.

Did anyone listen and learn?

No. Instead officials in Europe watched the New Year’s Eve attacks – and covered them up, swept them under the rug, blamed European women.

It was Rotherham all over again.

Have U.S. officials learned anything from this horror?

No, they haven’t. Barack Obama’s administration continues to justify increasing the number of Sunni Muslim “refugees” it plans to resettle in the U.S. over the next few years. The latest number used by the State Department is 185,000. Don’t expect it to go down. Expect it to continue rising – unless Americans put their collective foot down in a big way.

You’ve been warned – again.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/europes-muslim-rape-epidemic/#BlVkfCY1vVUGU4vM.99