Author Topic: The comb over creep who hates women - and I should know: SELINA SCOTT reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 years  (Read 4230 times)

Offline TBBT

The comb over creep who hates women - and I should know: SELINA SCOTT reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html#ixzz3ymsP2sYQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"So it is with some amusement that 20 years after I made that film, the giant NBC network in America has asked to buy my Channel 4 interview about Trump, including all unused footage, to put with my original documentary for imminent broadcast."

Suppose they'll wait until after the Donald is the nominee to start airing this stuff.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Suppose they'll wait until after the Donald is the nominee to start airing this stuff.

These kind of sexual indiscretions used to disqualify GOP candidates.  It won't hurt the Dump.  Trump will tell you himself he could commit murder and he will only become more popular.  Nobody is going to care about stalking or perhaps the eventual revelation of rape.  The GOP deserves it's own Clinton. :patriot:

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
The comb over creep who hates women - and I should know: SELINA SCOTT reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html#ixzz3ymsP2sYQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I cannot say that I'm shocked. Im betting that a thread on this topic might not even be allowed on some forums I can think of...
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline TBBT

These kind of sexual indiscretions used to disqualify GOP candidates.  It won't hurt the Dump.  Trump will tell you himself he could commit murder and he will only become more popular.  Nobody is going to care about stalking or perhaps the eventual revelation of rape.  The GOP deserves it's own Clinton. :patriot:

How do you suppose a story like this would fly with Iowa evangelicals?

Offline TBBT

I cannot say that I'm shocked. Im betting that a thread on this topic might not even be allowed on some forums I can think of...

If you are talking about Free Republic... I can't test that theory because I've been banned.

How do you suppose a story like this would fly with Iowa evangelicals?
Latest poll has him leading despite "two Corinthians," an inability to cite scripture, and never asking for forgiveness.  This is just more proof that Trump fights for what he wants.

Offline Carling

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33936773

Selina Scott is a far left kook.  Listen to this interview and hear how she already had judged Trump as a misogynist before even interviewing him, and then she accuses him of "hitting" her because he doesn't view her as a woman but rather a "journalist."

These threads on this board are making me like Trump.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:24:25 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh!!!   I'm sorry.....heard this strange sound of gnashing teeth.....nevermind

....carry on!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TBBT

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33936773

Selina Scott is a far left kook.  Listen to this interview and hear how she already had judged Trump as a misogynist before even interviewing him, and then she accuses him of "hitting" her because he doesn't view her as a woman but rather a "journalist."

These threads on this board are making me like Trump.

Don't know the history... The notable part is that she claims that NBC is buying the original story. Don't suppose that they'll be buying it for the primaries.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

:silly: :silly: :silly:  That woman is definitely not his type!!!!!

My God!  That hag is nearly as aged as Trump.  What was she thinking?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My God!  That hag is nearly as aged as Trump.  What was she thinking? 

Wait  ... what??  Tell me again exactly who hates women?   :huh?:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Wait  ... what??  Tell me again exactly who hates women?   :huh?:

I think he was being ironic.

Offline NavyCanDo

If you are talking about Free Republic... I can't test that theory because I've been banned.

I think the majority of the active posters have been either banned or like me just couldn't stomach the place any more. It was bad enough when the place was a hate fest for for the McCain Palin ticket, but when a "Mormon" was the front runner a few years later, good god, the things that were alloud to be said about Romney, and anyone supporting his candidacy with their post was Intollarable. And not just politics. Religion was another place where one would get attacked horribly, without no attempt by Jim to throw water on it. One guy just after my dad died posted that he is in hell, because asking the Lord into his heart on his death bed was not enough, because he wasn't water baptised. He posted that on the thread asking for prayers for our family. That is how bad TOS got.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think the majority of the active posters have been either banned or like me just couldn't stomach the place any more. It was bad enough when the place was a hate fest for for the McCain Palin ticket, but when a "Mormon" was the front runner a few years later, good god, the things that were alloud to be said about Romney, and anyone supporting his candidacy with their post was Intollarable. And not just politics. Religion was another place where one would get attacked horribly, without no attempt by Jim to throw water on it. One guy just after my dad died posted that he is in hell, because asking the Lord into his heart on his death bed was not enough, because he wasn't water baptised. He posted that on the thread asking for prayers for our family. That is how bad TOS got.

Yes, and I think it's gotten even worse since then.  Sorry you went through that.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Automatic banishment..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3391085/posts

frankly I'm not sure that "THEY" would understand it but Id love to post this..my latest Impression....of the Donull on Free Republic....

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline katzenjammer

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
I have to tip my hat to you, Mikey, you are a very creative graphic artist!   :beer:

Yes, indeed! Although I had to ask my dear wife what it meant.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:34:11 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline katzenjammer

Yes, indeed! Although I had to ask my dear wife what it meant.

I have an undergraduate degree in Fine Arts, so I had an advantage!  lol