Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: When I’m President, I Won’t Let Staffers Do What I Did  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-when-im-president-i-wont-let-staffers-do-what-i-did/

Hillary Clinton: When I’m President, I Won’t Let Staffers Do What I Did
by Alex Griswold | 2:12 pm, February 1st, 2016

Hillary Clinton said in a Sunday interview with Iowa’s WHO that if she is elected president, her staff will not be allowed to use a private email for official government use.

“We have another weekend here where people are seeing these fresh stories about the emails,” WHO’s David Price said, alluding to the 22 emails recently ruled “top secret” by the State Department. “…When you’re president, will you allow anyone to do what you did?”

“Well, it was allowed then, but I think the rules should change because of all of the confusion and the questions,” she responded.

“The facts have remained the same. I took classification very seriously. There is absolutely no evidence that I ever sent or received any email marked classified, that has not changed” Clinton concluded.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Well, it was allowed then,
  Of course it was hil. Yep we believe you.  :smokin:  it will be a full on Hugo Chavez type gov if she gets in.

Offline flowers

if she does win there is a bright side. the caliphate will no longer let the White House exist.  :smokin: