Author Topic: Clinton Camp in Damage-Control Mode Over 'Top Secret' Emails  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Camp in Damage-Control Mode Over 'Top Secret' Emails
« on: January 30, 2016, 10:41:07 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=711965

Newsmax
Clinton Camp in Damage-Control Mode Over 'Top Secret' Emails
Saturday, January 30, 2016 10:56 AM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

With the Iowa caucus just days away, Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign quickly went into damage-control mode over the State Department's decision to withhold 22 emails containing "top secret" information found in emails on the private server she used while secretary of state.

"I never emailed anything that was considered to be classified," Clinton, the Democratic front-runner, told Dubuque, Iowa ABC affiliate KCRG on Friday, maintaining that she wants the withheld emails to be released.

"I'd love for people to see what I did and I hope that will happen," Clinton commented in the interview.

The Friday afternoon interview came as her campaign was issuing an official statement about the emails, in which it insists that she wants them released, not withheld by the State Department.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Re: Clinton Camp in Damage-Control Mode Over 'Top Secret' Emails
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 10:53:19 pm »
The 'acid test' is that there will be no 'acid test.'

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:24:06 pm »
they are not in damge-control. they know they have valjar/teamobama behind them. i hope i am wrong about that. her as prez is a most horrifying thought. i watched her at a campaign stop on tv yesterday. a older lady in her 70's got up in the crowd to talk to hil, she said she worried about her healthcare, her husband was sick and it cost more. hil hugged her. i wanted to vomit. hil cares not a wit about that old woman and her husband. once she is pres she will make sure the elderly get horrible med care. it will make hugo chavez look like a nice leader.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:47:27 pm by flowers »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 06:27:56 pm »
they are not in damge-control. they know they have valjar/teamobama behind them. i hope i am wrong about that. her as prez is a most horrifying thought. i watched her at a campaign stop on tv yesterday. a older lady in the 70's got up in the crowd to talk to hil, she said she worried about her healthcare, her husband was sick and it cost more. hil hugged her. i wanted to vomit. hil cares not a wit about that old woman and her husband. once she is pres she will make sure the elderly get horrible med care. it will make hugo chavez look like a nice leader.

Flowers, that we can agree on!  And, in fact, I wouldn't accept a Clinton presidency as legitimate.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 06:46:03 pm »
Flowers, that we can agree on!  And, in fact, I wouldn't accept a Clinton presidency as legitimate.
:beer: