Author Topic: Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded  (Read 361 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded
« on: January 30, 2016, 08:54:07 pm »
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

A Gallup poll found that Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is the most unpopular candidate of either major U.S. political party when the entire American population is taken into account.

Take a look at the numbers:

“At this point (two-week average through Jan. 27), 33% of Americans view Trump favorably and 60% unfavorably. It's that 60% unfavorable figure that I can focus on here.

Hillary Clinton currently has a 52% unfavorable rating among all Americans, while Jeb Bush is at 45%, Chris Christie 38%, Ted Cruz 37%, Marco Rubio 33%, Bernie Sanders 31% and Ben Carson 30%. Trump's 60% is clearly well above all of these. Putting his favorable and unfavorable ratings together yields a net favorable of -27 for Trump, far above the -10 for Clinton and for Bush, the next lowest among the major candidates.”

Currently, Donald Trump has a higher unfavorability rating than any nominated candidate from either major political party since Gallup began tracking favorability in 1992.

“The bottom line is that Trump now has a higher unfavorable rating than any candidate at any time during all of these previous election cycles, and that conclusion takes into account the fact that unfavorable ratings tend to rise in the heat of a general election campaign as the barbs, negative ads and heightened partisanship are taken to their highest levels.”

These numbers could spell trouble for Mr. Trump in the general election, should he win the Republican nomination. Iowa will be the first state in the country to vote for the Republican nominee on Monday.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/trump-has-highest-unfavorability-ever-recorded#sthash.HeR1T9yC.dpuf
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Carling

Re: Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 09:01:36 pm »
I think the Howard Stern theory applies to Trump.  People who like him are going to vote for him because they believe in him.  A lot of people who don't like him will vote for him to keep watching the show.

I'm in the former group if he's the nominee.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 09:12:55 pm »
I cannot vote for the man.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.