Author Topic: Ted Cruz Campaign Blindsided by Fox’s Gotcha Montage During Debate  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ted Cruz Campaign Blindsided by Fox’s Gotcha Montage During Debate
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2016, 12:14:51 am »
Yes yes, he's such a failure in life.  Wow has that intelligence hindered his life or what!   

It's more a matter of style than intelligence.  He's a lawyer and he talks like one.   :shrug:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2016, 12:21:51 am »
Megyn is a beautiful dream girl, but I could never be her husband. She has an aurora not unlike that of Hillary. She has a vicious nature, and you can see it.

Apparently she has talked about her husband's penis on a Howard Stern segment... have no idea what she said... don't want to...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2016, 12:22:15 am »
It's more a matter of style than intelligence.  He's a lawyer and he talks like one.   :shrug:

I can't disagree.  As I posted before, he disappointed me when I finally got to watch the debate this morning.  Maybe Supreme Court Justice really is his true calling.  If that's the case, then I guess I'll be a "Trumpeter" or whatever else is the latest insult for you Trump supporters.  I don't view backing a candidate as meaning I need to bash every other candidate.  I'm not a believer in that politics is a team sport, and you root for your team no matter what and hate every other team.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:23:10 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2016, 01:08:45 am »
Megyn Kelly ADMITS to Ted Cruz the record shows he DID NOT SUPPORT legalization in 2013 Amnesty showdown

http://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly-admits-to-ted-cruz-the-record-shows-he-did-not-support-legalization-in-2013-amnesty-showdown/

Too late.  The damage was done.  Like the New York Times when they publish a blatant lie on page one and then retract it days later on page 40.  Damage already done. 

My opinion of Megyn has not changed in years - she is an opportunistic witch with a cold liberal heart.  I think she would do anything to further herself.  I can hardly stand to look at her sneering face.  She talks a good game, but I see straight through her.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2016, 01:10:48 am »
I can't disagree.  As I posted before, he disappointed me when I finally got to watch the debate this morning.  Maybe Supreme Court Justice really is his true calling.  If that's the case, then I guess I'll be a "Trumpeter" or whatever else is the latest insult for you Trump supporters.  I don't view backing a candidate as meaning I need to bash every other candidate.  I'm not a believer in that politics is a team sport, and you root for your team no matter what and hate every other team.

"I don't view backing a candidate as meaning I need to bash every other candidate."

:amen:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2016, 01:30:50 am »
"I don't view backing a candidate as meaning I need to bash every other candidate."

:amen:

Amen. Early, I made supportive comments of all of our candidates at some point, even Jeb. Then one by one, as I (note the personal pronoun) eliminated candidates, it was for cause. So at that point, I had criticisms of them.

But, what I've not done, is insult another member.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 11:39:06 am »
In my opinion Megan was a total b**** to Cruz. See through this b******* out to him where everybody 12 million people saw it then she walks it back when maybe 3 million saw it after the fact. If that. So the damage was done and it was okay for her to to say oops I made a mistake after the fact.. I do not like people like her she makes me sick to my stomach.!!!!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2016, 11:48:56 am »
In my opinion Megan was a total b**** to Cruz. See through this b******* out to him where everybody 12 million people saw it then she walks it back when maybe 3 million saw it after the fact. If that. So the damage was done and it was okay for her to to say oops I made a mistake after the fact.. I do not like people like her she makes me sick to my stomach.!!!!!!

That's putting it mildly!  lol

Some people don't want to see Kelly (and FNC) for what they are.  That's OK, in time they will.

Her arrogance gets the better of her often, and she can't help letting the mask slip.  In time, more will be revealed!

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2016, 03:17:49 pm »
I think they all should have walked out and I'd bet in hindsight they wish they had.  Anytime you put the media in their place, I guarantee the public will be cheering you on.  I'm sure Cruz wishes he had stood up with Trump, his numbers would go up - I'm sure of it. 

Megyn knows exactly what she is doing - and she's doing it for her puppet master Murdock.  He is an open borders globalist - think Angela Merkel - they have the same goals.  If anyone still thinks they are fair and balanced, they need to stop and think about that.   

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 03:27:05 pm »
There was a pragmatic man from the OC advising Cruz to follow Trump's lead to drop out of that debate days before it, looks like he was correct.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2016, 04:03:23 pm »
True. He knew it was going to be a 'final crucifixion' by Kelly against her number one nemesis. He said, 'No Thanks'.

He was right. When the moderator is able to control the attack, and then is able to control your ability to respond, then there is no chance of success.

Megyn is a beautiful dream girl, but I could never be her husband. She has an aurora not unlike that of Hillary. She has a vicious nature, and you can see it.

I wonder, not joking, if she started throwing ashtrays when her prize trophy told her to go to hell.

I think her X would 100% agree with you. The X did not mess around because of he pads and tape looks!! Just saying :silly:

Offline Carling

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2016, 06:48:16 pm »
That's putting it mildly!  lol

Some people don't want to see Kelly (and FNC) for what they are.  That's OK, in time they will.

Her arrogance gets the better of her often, and she can't help letting the mask slip.  In time, more will be revealed!

I think those people know exactly what FNC is in terms of being the mouthpiece for the GOPe, and they don't like that Trump figured it out before Thursday night's planned attack on him.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2016, 06:55:19 pm »
I think those people know exactly what FNC is in terms of being the mouthpiece for the GOPe, and they don't like that Trump figured it out before Thursday night's planned attack on him.

=================================

The next great challenge for them is to 'figure out' what 'the mouhtpiece for the GOPe' is.

But before that, they first have to figure out what the 'e' in GOPe is.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2016, 07:08:03 pm »

Political ideology aside, there is a very stark contrast between Trump and Cruz in terms of figuring complex stuff out. Judgment

Cruz = brings in Glenn Beck, uses campaign manager from Mourdock. Sends out questionable mailer, shaming voters and giving personal-private information about neighbors

Trump = figures out an ambush lies ahead, and detours away from it

It is about judgment. If I had to pick between two leaders, one with superb morality, but lousy judgment; versus one with the morality of normal folks and superb judgment--guess who?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2016, 03:02:07 am »
Political ideology aside, there is a very stark contrast between Trump and Cruz in terms of figuring complex stuff out. Judgment

Cruz = brings in Glenn Beck, uses campaign manager from Mourdock. Sends out questionable mailer, shaming voters and giving personal-private information about neighbors

=================================

Speaking of that, as a registered Republican for over 45 years guess what?  I am on every GOP mailing list except their grocery list.

re: 'grocery list.'

Donald Trump is the only GOP candidate who has not begged me for money, or a 'guilt pleat,' as you call it.

Why is that?