Author Topic: Updated 48 HOURS AFTER FOX DEBATE (POLL IS CLOSED) - 1.4 MILLION VOTES AND COUNTING - Trump UP to 60% - **DRUDGE POLL** WHO IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PICK FOR PRESIDENT?  (Read 6370 times)

HAPPY2BME

I can't imagine how anyone can sit here and say that Donald Trump doesn't know the ins and outs of government! That's a statement made from pure ignorance.

Donald Trump (because of his business dealings around the world) knows government bureaucracies like I know the back of my hand. Donald Trump builds large, iconic buildings, and as such has intimate knowledge of government red tape and payola.

He's the perfect candidate to bust up that system.

=============================

I can fully understand it.

On one hand, you have the career politicians who have harvested very substantial personal wealth while occupying those offices using nothing more than lies and TAXPAYER DOLLARS and the LAWS THEY CREATED THEMSELVES.

On the other hand, you have Donald Trump, who has harvested historical wealth while engaging into such ludicrous endeavors as public entrepreneurship, hard work, and PERSONAL EXPENSE.

Not being constrained and owned by the current house of corruption with the full capability to not only expose it, but defeat it is enraging only to those who thrive off of and are protected by it (the house of corruption). 

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: **DRUDGE POLL** WHO IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PICK FOR PRESIDENT?
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2016, 02:43:41 pm »
Hey,  I love a clown, too - but I'm not so irresponsible as to support a clown for President.   Clowns are for my kids' birthday parties - Trump supporters think this is some

Your 2 votes for Obama says different

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2016, 02:47:16 pm »

That's easy Happy.  Cruz supporters have high moral values and would not pull that kind of thing.  Trump supporters, on the other hand, have no core values and cheat!   :chairbang:

Yeah looking around the web where 90% of the vitriol, infantile snarks and rabid personal attacks come from Team Cruz, they obviously have "high" morals.

Offline Mod1

Gentle reminder: at this forum, personal attacks will result in a poster's departure.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »
Hey,  I love a clown, too - but I'm not so irresponsible as to support a clown for President.   Clowns are for my kids' birthday parties - Trump supporters think this is some party game;  they preen about the polls, getting off on watching their Dear Leader bully the hated conservative "establishment".

All the Trump supporters reveal is how pathetic and needy they are.   The rest of us want to pick a President.   
[/b][/i][/u]

Perhpas Mods1, you can explain why the above sort of commentary NEVER draws your attention?

But you are sure fast to jump on this

Yeah looking around the web where 90% of the vitriol, infantile snarks and rabid personal attacks come from Team Cruz, they obviously have "high" morals.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2016, 08:32:30 pm »
[/b][/i][/u]

Perhpas Mods1, you can explain why the above sort of commentary NEVER draws your attention?

Frankly, GAJohnnie, you got a point there.

Offline flowers

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2016, 08:49:37 pm »
Frankly, GAJohnnie, you got a point there.
yep

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2016, 09:14:40 pm »
yep

I don't see that the Mod's advice was directed at anyone in particular.

Just a gentler reminder that ALL of us should behave ourselves.

This problem goes both ways, as we ALL well know........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2016, 12:21:20 am »
[/b][/i][/u]

Not a Cruz supporter,  GAJohnnie.   Kasich/Fiorina.   A ticket that can win.  With experience, credentials,  integrity and passion.    As for Donald Trump,  allow me to quote Garcia/Hunter:

Went to see the captain, strangest I could fine
             Laid my proposition down, laid it on the line

I'll not slave for begger's pay, likewise gold and jewels
             But I would slave to find the way to sink your ship of fools 

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:32:14 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide