Author Topic: Trump’s New Pro-Veterans Website Directs All Donations To Trump’s Personal Foundation Instead  (Read 4223 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Next:  Bill Clinton had major facial reconstruction and is now impersonating Donald Trump.

:silly:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone think to consider that since this event has been put together in the past 24+ hours, that doing the paperwork to setup up an appropriate 501(c) entity to handle the collected funds may not happen instantly?  I'm quite sure that the accounting measures needed to segregate these funds are in place.

But no, it is better for the desperate to run around  ***hair on fire and try to imply that he is intending to abscond with the donations.  Each day the level of desperation gets kicked up a notch.  Quite something to behold.   :whistle:

I honestly don't think he has any intention of absconding with the money. He is Trump,and Trump makes him money on the edges,though. I fully expect him to charge a handling fee and to to write it off his taxes somehow. Two things The Donald is VERY careful about his hiring shrewd tax attorneys and accountants. As I  have mentioned before,he is charging his own campaign for the use of his private jet to haul him around for appearances. No doubt he is also no doubt charging his campaign for the wages of his bodyguards and anything else he can come up with.

I am NOT saying there is anything illegal about doing this,I'm just saying it is his nature to do this sort of thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or he could donate the proceeds directly. You know, like most commoners do.

But no, he's soliciting it to his own "foundation" (read: tax shelter).

So he can get a cut of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I posted this earlier, but there is good information about the Veterans for a Strong America organization at these links:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00521302
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_for_a_Strong_America

It's a registered superPAC.

It has $30 in cash on-hand and $318 in debt.

It is chaired by Joel Arends and is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

(and it looks like it's been created and led by him and him alone)

LOL! Sounds like so far the veterans groups only owe him $288,doesn't it?

We all know he will deposit/launder the money through that fund after he draws some interest on it being deposited somewhere else and the "proper handling fees" have been deducted.

Offline Carling

This is the most hilarious TDS thread yet.

I'm literally LOL.  Yes, Trump ithe Grinch is going to steal all of the money!  He needs the extra money! :silly:

It's fascinating seeing otherwise intelligent people turn into conspiracy theorists because of Trump. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:44:56 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline ArneFufkin

I'm literally LOL.  Yes, Trump ithe Grinch is going to steal all of the money!  He needs the extra money! :silly:

It's fascinating seeing otherwise intelligent people turn into conspiracy theorists because of Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You are right,of course. We all know that if there is one thing wealthy people hate,it's more money,right?</S>

Offline Carling

This site has gone to complete crap.

I'm a Cruz supporter, but even I can see how dumb this thread is, as it should also be viewed by anyone else who has even an elementary understanding of charitable foundations and fundraising.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:16:51 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This site has gone to complete crap.

I'm a Cruz supporter, but even I can see how dumb this thread is, as it should also be viewed by anyone else who has even an elementary understanding of charitable foundations and fundraising.

The vast majority of charities are scams. One exception that comes to mind is the Salvation Army,but I am sure there are others. They are in the minority,though.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Trump has been giving an exhibition of 3D Chess, while his detractors mumble about checkers moves.

Get a grip. Trump isn't stealing the money from the vets. He doesn't need the money. Elevate your game.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:24:18 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's still a stupid thread, based on a stupid premise.

A few million people know that nearly $6 million was raised, and where it is going to. Trump NOT following through would be literal suicide, not just for his aspirations, but also his brand. He's a brash, arrogant, thin skinned, loud mouthed, childish baboon. He's not a freaking idiot.

Apart from the damage to his brand, do you think he's going to even fever dream about pissing off the Task Force Dagger Foundation?  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:26:56 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly. If you give money to Trump, he will do what he is supposed to do. He is probably keeping the money safe to make sure he is not ripped off by some sham Charity.

If you gave 6 million to Hillary Clinton, you can be sure that she would take half or more of it for herself, and give the rest to her cronies, with the assurance of a kickback.

This is what the Media and Washington D.C. cannot comprehend about Trump. They have become so used to greed, avarice, deception, and graft. That they are so far gone, that they can no longer understand 'real people'. This has become a foreign concept to them.

They can no longer understand normal behavior. It is driving them into fits. How is this possible? What is this?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So used to idiot pols wrapping themselves in veterans as a cheap ploy - I got mad and very protective of them Wednesday. I admit it freely. I was wrong in this case.

Still don't like the guy though!  :tongue2:

When I get around to it, I'll post the list of charities here in the Military section and sticky it. Been thinking a list of GOOD veterans charities would be a good thing for us to have on here anyway. Or someone else can if they have the time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
So used to idiot pols wrapping themselves in veterans as a cheap ploy - I got mad and very protective of them Wednesday. I admit it freely. I was wrong in this case.

Still don't like the guy though!  :tongue2:

When I get around to it, I'll post the list of charities here in the Military section and sticky it. Been thinking a list of GOOD veterans charities would be a good thing for us to have on here anyway. Or someone else can if they have the time.

That's a fantastic idea EC!

:patriot:

:bighug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!