Author Topic: Unabomber: "I Favored Obama" for Being Nicer to Terrorists  (Read 176 times)

rangerrebew

Unabomber: "I Favored Obama" for Being Nicer to Terrorists
« on: January 28, 2016, 01:22:02 pm »
Unabomber: "I Favored Obama" for Being Nicer to Terrorists
January 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Terrorists just seem attracted to Obama for some reason. But the Unabomber, according to his letters, initially liked Hillary Clinton more.

"About Obama... it's interesting that you worked on his campaign. I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama," the Unabomber wrote.

Why did he favor Hillary Clinton, Obama and other Democrats? Because Democrats were nicer to terrorists.

"I favored Clinton and later Obama mainly because I figured a Democratic president would be much more likely than a Republican to appoint judges and Supreme Court Justices who have some respect for constitutional rights. (From my own experiences with the judicial system I know how important that is."

By constitutional rights, Ted means the rights of terrorists to kill people.

"I'm afraid Obama is going to be a big disappointment in that respect. The people he has appointed as Attorney General and Solicitor General both say they think the government should be able to hold alleged terrorists indefinitely without trial. "

Maybe after Obama frees all the terrorists from Gitmo, Ted will have warmed up to him again. (And somehow, I think Ted is a Bernie Sanders guy in this election cycle.)

In other letters, the Unabomber processes Islamic terrorist through his own obsession with modernity. He does at one point mention a Pakistani co-worker who kept showing him a boxcutter and saying, "I weel keel you". He also tells a leftist correspondent that however many people were killed by "Western imperialism", Western technology saved more lives in the Third World.

"How would your leftist friends balance those deaths against the lives saved by Western medicines and medical technology, Western agricultural technology, etc? (Not that I think that's good. If I could, I would eliminate all advanced technology everywhere, including medical and agricultural technology.)"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261623/unabomber-i-favored-obama-being-nicer-terrorists-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:22:59 pm by rangerrebew »