Author Topic: Breaking: These Are The Networks Airing Trump's Special Wounded Warrior Project Tomorrow  (Read 968 times)

HAPPY2BME

While Donald Trump will not be attending the Fox News GOP debate on Thursday, we just received the following tip about Donald Trump's Wounded Warrior Event tomorrow

Donald Trump Event on CNN

Watch CNN tomorrow Jan. 28 6pm to 8pm PT
9pm to 11pm ET
Wounded Warriors Project

One America News Network has confirmed they will carry Donald Trump's event Live tomorrow.

More details coming together for Donald Trump's Thursday night event in Des Moines: Venue will soon be announced.

Trump's family will be there.

Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski tonight says the campaign has invited "all major networks" to carry Trump's Thursday event live.Update: Catch Donald Trump tomorrow night in Des Moines in supporting American veterans.

The event will be held at Drake University - Sheslow Auditorium. Doors open at 5:00pm. Tickets HERE

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=4590

HAPPY2BME

CNN's Broadcasting Trump's Wounded Warrior Event During Fox News Debate

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=4580
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:44:38 am by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

I'm going to go ahead and ask.

Anybody going to watch Megyn Kelly tonight?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:45:39 am by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If I'm home from work, I'll tune in, see what they can come up with on 48 hour notice.  Stick another TV on the undercard debate to see if it's fireworks or Sominex.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

HAPPY2BME

If I'm home from work, I'll tune in, see what they can come up with on 48 hour notice.  Stick another TV on the undercard debate to see if it's fireworks or Sominex.

====================================

Megyn will be lost for words.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for this.