Author Topic: Mystery illness spread through plane mid-flight hitting '7 crew members and passengers'  (Read 666 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Unusual it happened so quickly. Chances are it was bacterial or a toxin in the food (actual toxin, not the every day stuff pseudoscience blogs call toxins), or chemical. The article calls it 'disease' but that is very rapid to show up and spread that quickly.

Up to seven of 13 crew members and "many passengers" were struck down with the strange disease  - but at this stage no one knows what it is

Mystery surrounds an unknown illness which has spread though a passenger jet and forced it to turn round.

Up to seven of 13 crew members and "many passengers" were struck down with the strange disease - but at this stage no one knows what it is.

A British passenger has described panic on board the American Airlines flight from London Heathrow to LAX a when crew asked if there was a doctor on board.

A spokesman for the airline said there was "medical emergency" and people on the flight were "ill" but had no other information.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/american-airlines-flight-aa109-london-7258343

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
A chemical agent perhaps?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'll give you 10 to 1 odds it was hydraulic fluid vapor being forced into the cabin again.

Happens a lot, and that shit is NASTY.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Second aeroplane turns around after passengers suffer ‘mysterious illness’

Two planes have been grounded in less than a week because passengers and crew ‘passed out’.

American Airlines flight AA904 was travelling from Rio de Janeiro to Miami yesterday at around 11pm, when it was diverted to Brasilia.

One passenger claims people on board the flight were struck down with an unexplained illness.

Just a few days before, another American Airlines flight to LA was forced to return to London Heathrow after seven members of staff and six passengers became ill.

http://reportuk.org/2016/01/second-aeroplane-turns-around-after-passengers-suffer-mysterious-illness/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink