Author Topic: BACKFIRE BEGINS - TRUMP'S DISSING MEGYN KELLY ISN'T BRINGING HIM DOWN - University of Iowa Football Team Endorses Donald Trump: ‘What a Team!’  (Read 5559 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trumpeteers ARE cheerleaders,so sports teams are a perfect fit.

I don't know about you,but if *I* want to hear sound political advise,football players are the first people I think to ask.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Trumpeteers ARE cheerleaders,so sports teams are a perfect fit.

I don't know about you,but if *I* want to hear sound political advise,football players are the first people I think to ask.

Well, you're not the "average" voter, are you?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Again...they refuse to lift their noses off the bark.

Iowa college football is BIG business to Iowa...same as high school football in Texas.

It immediately rubs off on the fan base....simple as that.

Side note:  I happened to have had the opportunity to be in two different restaurants yesterday....Waffle House AND Outback.

In both instances the table within earshot and later the party sitting at the corner of the bar were all discussing Donald Trump.   Never noticed that before....he's for the Party of the Pissed Off.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Side note:  I happened to have had the opportunity to be in two different restaurants yesterday....Waffle House AND Outback.

In both instances the table within earshot and later the party sitting at the corner of the bar were all discussing Donald Trump.   Never noticed that before....he's for the Party of the Pissed Off.

Hey! I thought you were on a diet!  :police:

If you say you heard it, I'll take it as solid.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

No,and that partially explains the mess the rest of you have created.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Again...they refuse to lift their noses off the bark.

Iowa college football is BIG business to Iowa...same as high school football in Texas.

It immediately rubs off on the fan base....simple as that.

"Party of the Pissed Off"

I like it! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

"Party of the Pissed Off"

I like it!
there is a jpg around these nets someplace

Democrat voter
Republican voter
Pissed of voter........check!

Offline katzenjammer

there is a jpg around these nets someplace

Democrat voter
Republican voter
Pissed of voter........check!

Found one for you!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:16:52 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline flowers

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:51:39 pm by flowers »

Offline katzenjammer

Just pasted your keywords into an image search, and several popped up!

Offline flowers

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Updated 29 January. Trump Now Carries 63% - **DRUDGE POLL** WHO IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PICK FOR PRESIDENT?

Are you talking to me? It sure would be helpful if we could ping posters to posts directed towards them.

If you WERE talking to me,my answer is "None of the above". I will PROBABLY vote for Cruz,but that ain't carved in stone. It's early days yet,and i want to see what compromises he makes to "get along to go along" come election day. If he caves too far,especially on the issues of open borders,ending anchor baby programs,and more wars in the Muddle East,I won't vote for him or anyone else for president. I will just vote for the state and local candidates I actually want to see in office,and go back home. I will NOT vote for anyone simply because they are wearing a Big Red "R" on their chests. Doing so would make me co-conspirator in the destruction of America,and I'm just not going to put myself in that position.

If you keep voting for the same old same old,don't be surprised if all you get in the future is more of the same old same old.