Author Topic: BACKFIRE BEGINS - TRUMP'S DISSING MEGYN KELLY ISN'T BRINGING HIM DOWN - University of Iowa Football Team Endorses Donald Trump: ‘What a Team!’  (Read 5558 times)

HAPPY2BME

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump was endorsed by the University of Iowa Hawkeye football team on Tuesday night at his rally in Iowa City, Iowa.

“The next Tom Brady…and I know Tom and He’s a great guy,” Trump said as he pointed at the University of Iowa quarterback and brought the Iowa football team onstage.“What a team!”

“They endorsed Trump,” the real estate mogul announced to the crowd. “I like them.”

The crowd chanted, “Let’s go Hawks!”

The Hawkeyes played in the Rosebowl Game, where there was anti-Trump skywriting over the 2016 Rose Parade.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/26/university-of-iowa-football-team-endorses-donald-trump-lets-go-hawks/

HAPPY2BME

Rupert Murdoch's hemorrhoids are probably flaring up about right now.

He was banking for a SLAM in Iowa.

He got it - IN REVERSE.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

SWING LOW, SWEET SWING VOTE CHARIOT ..

Why I'm voting for Trump CNN talks to more than 150 people in 31 cities

They are showing up in droves to see Donald Trump: Men and women, overwhelmingly white, frustrated with the country's first black president, fearful that they are being displaced by minorities and immigrants, and nostalgic for the way America used to be.

And Trump is thriving, tapping into the fears and anxieties that have erupted into the open in an extraordinary presidential campaign.

The voters pledging their allegiance to the Republican front-runner hail from all corners of the country. They work on farms, in nursing homes and run small businesses; they've voted for Mitt Romney and Barack Obama and participated in the tea party movement; they are high school students who will vote for the first time this November and retirees and veterans who came of age during World War II.

In Trump, these people see the next president of the United States.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nice try, Don, but is a college football team organization even allowed to make political endorsements? I'd suspect NCAA rules say no. Besides, who on that team is allowed to speak for 85 independent students?

It's amazing the absolute crap he can get away with saying and some people will believe it, but point out he's wrong and all of a sudden you're persona non grata (that's Latin for "person without favor" for Trump supporters. Latin is an old language, and no they don't speak it in Latin America... oh, never mind...).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HAPPY2BME

Nice try, Don, but is a college football team organization even allowed to make political endorsements? I'd suspect NCAA rules say no. Besides, who on that team is allowed to speak for 85 independent students?

===========================

OK, let's recap.

#1 - The national primaries are in Iowa THIS WEEK.

#2 - Donald Trump just killed Fox New's Live GOP debate viewership by at least 50% by refusing to participate.

#3 - Iowa Hawkeyes are a popular football team IN Iowa - loved by ALL Iowans.

#4 - The NCAA don't apply, and even if they did, the endorsement has already GONE OUT.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 06:23:07 pm by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

Mano a mano?

:laugh:

====================================

You can't make this stuff up.

Murdoch was convinced he had his grimy hands firmly entrenched around Donald Trump's scrotum.

That was less than 24 hours ago.

FF ten hours and Murdoch looks down between his legs and lo and behold ...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Murdoch was convinced he had his grimy hands firmly entrenched around Donald Trump's scrotum.

Meanwhile, Trump's swinging heavy brass ones.

:smokin:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

Published on Aug 13, 2015

Howard Stern called Donald Trump to alert him about this interview. It took place approximately 5 years ago. FOX NEWS Chairman chose TRUMP over KELLY.

Full story http://snn.bz/4-billion/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFP_MKPvads

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The NCAA don't apply, and even if they did, the endorsement has already GONE OUT.
Only according to Trump. Has any official Hawkeyes representative actually issued a press release offering their endorsement on behalf of the team, and who would have the authority to do so? The NCAA says NO ONE. There was no endorsement. It's a lie, just like everything Trump has said so far this campaign.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It's amazing the absolute crap he can get away with saying and some people will believe it, but point out he's wrong and all of a sudden you're persona non grata (that's Latin for "person without favor" for Trump supporters. Latin is an old language, and no they don't speak it in Latin America... oh, never mind...).
Si parla Italiano ??

You do realize that Latin fed directly into the so called Romance languages, and also is the root for many words in English, German etc.?

http://www.enhancemyvocabulary.com/word-roots_latin.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Si parla Italiano ??

You do realize that Latin fed directly into the so called Romance languages, and also is the root for many words in English, German etc.?

http://www.enhancemyvocabulary.com/word-roots_latin.html
Yes, I do. I'm having a little fun. So sue me.

Offline aligncare

And the ship of fools grows larger.

If everyone in the room sees the glass half full, and you see that it's clearly half empty. Who's crazy, you or them?

HonestJohn

How?  Compared to an ordinary newsday, Fox will still see a ratings bump.  Not a bump as big as could be found with Trump in the debate, but a bump nonetheless.

Fox can tell Trump to pound sand and still make more money than normal.

However, politicians live or die by their ability to get their message out.  Trump had to get CNN to present his Wounded Warrior message.  I wonder what he had to promise to get the air time?

And why is it that he preferred CNN to Fox?

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

Oh, that's an easy one.  He and Fox are in direct battle.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  It's like France helping during the revolution.

Nothing CNN would like better than to outscore Fox on Thursday night.  They will pump this enthusiastically.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

Oh, that's an easy one.  He and Fox are in direct battle.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  It's like France helping during the revolution.

Nothing CNN would like better than to outscore Fox on Thursday night.  They will pump this enthusiastically.

:beer:

HonestJohn

A conservative news organization (or, at least, one that is more conservative than CNN) is his enemy?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:35:00 am by HonestJohn »

HAPPY2BME

'TRUMP'S EGO IS HUGE' - The Hard Line | Dennis Michael Lynch talks about Americans supporting Trump for president

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YclHsO6IprM

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

CNN rolled over the last time he pulled this stunt. Remember? It's not his first time threatening to boycott a debate.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HAPPY2BME

CNN rolled over the last time he pulled this stunt. Remember? It's not his first time threatening to boycott a debate.

Hot dam!

Say it ain't so.

Breaking: These Are The Networks Airing Trump's Special Wounded Warrior Project Tomorrow

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Your point being?

I had read that, not that I particularly care who shows it. I was answering the question "Why CNN."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink