Author Topic: After Trump Drops Out of Debate, Cruz Challenges Him to a ‘Mano a Mano‘  (Read 294 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/after-trump-drops-out-of-gop-debate-cruz-challenges-him-to-a-mano-a-mano/

As news spread of Donald Trump‘s intention to boycott the Republican debate this Thursday, Ted Cruz‘s national press secretary tweeted out that the Texas senator wished to challenge the GOP frontrunner to a “mano a mano.”

.@tedcruz: “If @realDonaldTrump is afraid of Megyn Kelly… let’s have debate mano a mano before the Iowa caucus” @marklevinshow moderates!

— Catherine Frazier (@catblackfrazier) January 27, 2016

Cruz made the remarks to Mark Levin on his radio show Tuesday night. “If Donald is afraid of Megyn Kelly,” Cruz said, “I would like to invite him… to participate in a one-on-one debate, between me and Donald, mano a mano.”

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Let me guess - he wants to do it on TheBlaze TV!    :laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would love to see a one - on - one debate hosted by Levin, Hannity and Limbaugh!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
levin would DRAW BLOOD

but donal doesn't serve that much attention or those mens TIME

Im certain they have better things to do

Maybe a debate ...hosted by.HONEY BOO BOO???

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!