Author Topic: Trump Won't do Debate  (Read 16567 times)

Offline Vulcan

Re: Trump Won't do Debate
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:26 am »

Offline flowers

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:49 am »
Bookmark this for later.  I predict Trump will do the debate.  He is once again playing the media like a violin.
bkmk

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:37 am »
The two situations are not even remotely parallel, alice.  Candy was being deceptive and factually wrong.

Megyn did no such thing.

And Trump already got back at her with disgusting vulgarity.

It should be even steven for the little boy...............
Exactly. Candy Crowley injected a falsehood into the debate and stated it as fact, for the sole purpose of benefiting one of the candidates. This, all the while, knowing Obama had been shellacked the previous debate. It was a blatant tag-team.

That is not the same as what the dispute is between Trump and Kelly—and quite frankly, when he started talking about "blood coming out of her, you know," he immediately got a strike against him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Carling

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:25 am »
he started talking about "blood coming out of her, you know," he immediately got a strike against him.

Her eyes?

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2016, 01:06:06 am »
What in heaven's name is the appeal of this pre-pubescent narcissist?

Do you guys really want a baby to be our President??

REALLY??????????

We've heard that all before. It means nothing to US.

Don't you know by now? We're mesmerized, entranced, taken with the The One! O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA.......

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2016, 01:07:48 am »

Oh, how you so misunderstand the man.    :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2016, 01:08:37 am »
I see the usual  are calling him childish. Is he bluffing? I hope not. The media has been on the dark side for years. Stop playing with them, they are like Isis...they will destroy you. They do not play nice.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2016, 01:13:16 am »

THE WASHINGTON POST SAYS HIS STAF SAYS HES GONNA BE A NO SHOW~!

THE MELTDOWN IS UNDERWAY!!!

LOL!  This is pure genius, my friend.

Do you realize how many Democrats and Independents he endears by dissing FOXNEWS? 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2016, 01:16:01 am »
Exactly. Candy Crowley injected a falsehood into the debate and stated it as fact, for the sole purpose of benefiting one of the candidates. This, all the while, knowing Obama had been shellacked the previous debate. It was a blatant tag-team.

That is not the same as what the dispute is between Trump and Kelly—and quite frankly, when he started talking about "blood coming out of her, you know," he immediately got a strike against him.

Exactly right.

Any attempt to make the situation with Trump/Kelly a parallel to the lies from Crowley is ridiculous.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2016, 01:16:55 am »
I see the usual  are calling him childish. Is he bluffing? I hope not. The media has been on the dark side for years. Stop playing with them, they are like Isis...they will destroy you. They do not play nice.

Perhaps that's because he IS childish.

And Megyn Kelly is not even remotely like ISIS.

Yikes!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2016, 01:16:58 am »
What in heaven's name is the appeal of this pre-pubescent narcissist?

Do you guys really want a baby to be our President??

REALLY??????????

He's not being a 'baby'.

He's reaching out and attracting more voters by appealing to the millions of people who have been told to hate FOXNEWS.

And, he's going to hurt FOXNEWS' bottom line with the loss of that audience...as 60 seconds spots will be discounted.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2016, 01:18:32 am »
He's not being a 'baby'.

He's reaching out and attracting more voters by appealing to the millions of people who have been told to hate FOXNEWS.

And, he's going to hurt FOXNEWS' bottom line with the loss of that audience...as 60 seconds spots will be discounted.

Well, there's an admirable thing for a Presidential candidate to do........  Hurt FOXNEWS' bottom line.

You'd think he'd concentrate on more important things..............

Like reading and finding out what's in the Constitution he plans on swearing to uphold......    **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2016, 01:19:25 am »
It is a beautiful thing to behold.   ^-^

I am praying this really happens!   :0001:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2016, 01:19:36 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2016, 01:20:19 am »
We've heard that all before. It means nothing to US.

Don't you know by now? We're mesmerized, entranced, taken with the The One! O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA, O-BA-MA.......

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

Well, I'm glad to see you finally admit the parallel, and have to put a bunch of 'silly' emoticons to defend your argument with.

Progress............   ^-^

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2016, 01:21:10 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2016, 01:22:12 am »
Bookmark this for later.  I predict Trump will do the debate.  He is once again playing the media like a violin.

Yes. He is.

By lying through his teeth.

SOME of us don't think lying is a good thing for a President to do.  SOME of us think it's wrong.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2016, 01:30:27 am »
Oh, I hope he sticks to this - it would be a delight to watch!  Just the thought of having to watch Megyn's sneering snout as she lays out her gotcha question is enough to make me not watch the whole thing. 

Go Trump!

Posturuing...is niether leading..... nor is it campaigning...

It is in fact pandering through the side door...SHOWING One and ALL how very terribly important this over priced two bit punk thinks he is.

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2016, 01:32:52 am »
Well, I'm glad to see you finally admit the parallel, and have to put a bunch of 'silly' emoticons to defend your argument with.

Progress............   ^-^

at lesat obamas chant had three syllables . Trump?....Trump Trump Trump Trump is REALLY boring!!!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2016, 01:34:16 am »
Yes. He is.

By lying through his teeth.

SOME of us don't think lying is a good thing for a President to do.  SOME of us think it's wrong.

I have a great meme that would be perfect for your post...but I love you too much.   :smokin:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2016, 01:38:15 am »
He will do the debate. He will not surrender that stage to his opponents.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2016, 01:40:38 am »

at lesat obamas chant had three syllables . Trump?....Trump Trump Trump Trump is REALLY boring!!! 

I think you'll enjoy this:

http://rsbn.tv/live-stream-donald-trump-holds-rally-in-iowa-city-ia/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2016, 01:47:08 am »

Offline Carling

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2016, 01:51:14 am »
Cruz challenges Trump to one on one debate w/ Mark Levin as moderator.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/26/after-donald-trump-announced-hed-skip-fox-news-debate-ted-cruz-offered-him-this-challenge/

Now that would be fun!  Maybe they can let Jeb sit in the corner and take notes.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2016, 02:01:08 am »
Okay.  So why are other venues like CNN acceptable?  Fox News is certainly imperfect, but they are no worse than the others.  It is the left that bashes Fox News as the worst.  It is leftists who refuse to work with them.

I am acquainted with many professional people who wouldn't be caught dead watching FOXNEWS.

Have told them on occasion that FOXNEWS isn't the Boogeyman, but never expect to change their minds.

I don't think any less of them, because of their animosity toward FOX....as I don't think any less of those of you in here who hate Trump.

Just wish it was reciprocated.