Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Dems Think Sanders Can Lead Party  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Majority of Dems Think Sanders Can Lead Party
« on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:07 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=710932

Newsmax
Poll: Majority of Dems Think Sanders Can Lead Party
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:14 PM

By: Cathy Burke

A majority of Democratic voters think surging Sen. Bernie Sanders has a serious shot at being the party's standard bearer, a new poll shows.

The Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday finds 51 percent of Democrats think the Vermont lawmaker is at least "somewhat likely" — and 13 percent say "very likely" — to get the party's presidential nomination.

The poll finds 11 percent of Democratic voters thinks the prospect of Sanders as the party's standard-bearer is "not at all likely."

Among all likely voters, 49 percent consider a Sanders nod for the nomination likely; 45 percent think a Sanders nomination is not likely and 17 percent consider it "not at all likely," the poll shows.

Among independents, 44 percent think Sanders is the likely nominee of Democrats, while 52 percent of Republican voters say the same.

The survey has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Sanders trails front-runner Hillary Clinton 52-37 in an averaging of national polls, according to Real Clear Politics.

He's 14 points ahead of Clinton, however, in the averaging of polls in New Hampshire, where the state's primary will be held Feb. 9, and trailing her by less than a point in Iowa, which has caucuses on Feb. 1, according to the RCP averaging.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Poll: Majority of Dems Think Sanders Can Lead Party
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 11:26:11 pm »
watching that townhall last night was frighting. extremely so. I my minds eye I could see if hitler was alive today he would be telling the audience how he was going to kill off the Jews etc and his crowd would clap too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 11:34:37 pm »
I didn't realize how many commies we have in the USA
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 11:38:13 pm »

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

We must stay ever vigilant!

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 11:43:26 pm »
they have been indoctrinating them for decades. Heck I watch older movies.......1966 was a date of one I watched recently. They had all the messages they are winning today.  8888crybaby **nononono*