Author Topic: FBI Thwarts Mass Shooting at Milwaukee Masonic Temple  (Read 1267 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

FBI Thwarts Mass Shooting at Milwaukee Masonic Temple
« on: January 26, 2016, 10:48:13 pm »
Another practitioner of the religion of peace:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FBI agents have interrupted what federal prosecutors describe as a planned mass shooting at a Masonic Temple in Milwaukee, it was announced Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh, 23, has been charged with possessing machine guns and a silencer.

According to the criminal complaint, Hamzeh had been under investigation since September 2015. He originally planned to travel to Jordan to attack Israeli soldiers. He later changed plans to attack the Mason Temple in Milwaukee.

Hamzeh was recorded making comments about the planned attack with automatic weapons.

"They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell," he said. "Thirty is excellent. If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100%... 100% happy, because these 30 will terrify the world."

snip

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/fbi-thwarts-mass-shooting-at-milwaukee-masonic-temple-b99659005z1-366609371.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: FBI Thwarts Mass Shooting at Milwaukee Masonic Temple
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 10:54:50 pm »
Felony terrorist threat, life in prison, no chance of parole, in my world.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 11:01:50 pm »
He went on to say the attack could bring global attention.

"I am telling you, if this hit is executed, it will be known all over the world. Sure, all over the world, all the Mujahedeen will be talking and they will be proud of us, what is wrong with you, such operations will increase in America, when they hear about it. The people will be scared and the operations will increase, and there will be problems all over, because more than one problem took place, and this will be the third problem, this will lead to people clashing with each other. This way we will be igniting it. I mean we are marching at the front of the war."
  I wonder how long Samy has been here? did he just come over with all of obamas invaders recently?

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 11:08:22 pm »
  I wonder how long Samy has been here? did he just come over with all of obamas invaders recently?

I think this is the same guy. If so, it looks like he came through Miami at point in time:

https://www.facebook.com/sami.alhamza

The scary part is that this guy wasn't just yapping on the internet, he actually purchased two automatic rifles and silencers from the undercover FBI agents and was arrested as he put the weapons in his trunk.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 11:12:24 pm »
I think this is the same guy. If so, it looks like he came through Miami at point in time:

The scary part is that this guy wasn't just yapping on the internet, he actually purchased two automatic rifles and silencers from the undercover FBI agents and was arrested as he put the weapons in his trunk.
facebook link is gone for me.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 11:15:56 pm »
facebook link is gone for me.

That's strange.  It still works for me.  Hmmm.

Could be a different Sam(m)y Hamzeh in Milwaukee. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:22:44 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:22 pm »
That's strange.  It still works for me.  Hmmm.

ok got it now. thanks

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 11:56:35 pm »

I just heard on a Milwaukee station that he is a Palestinian who came to America six years ago.

They also reported that the gym he lists on Facebook fired him after two weeks because of his anti-American views and how excessive he was with beginners in sparring drills.   

Sounds like a real p.o.s.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:58:06 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 11:59:49 pm »
Poor lil Samy.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/samy-sammy-mohammad-mohamed-hamzeh-hamza-milwaukee-man-terrorist-isis-masonic-temple-shooting-heard-the-world-over-facebook-page/

I hope every one of those young men he hangs with in his Facebook pics face close scrutiny as to their legal status and activities.

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 12:40:41 am »
I just heard on a Milwaukee station that he is a Palestinian who came to America six years ago.

They also reported that the gym he lists on Facebook fired him after two weeks because of his anti-American views and how excessive he was with beginners in sparring drills.   

Sounds like a real p.o.s.
One of teamobamas invaders.  **nononono* thank you so much for that new info.