Author Topic: Terri Schiavo appears in Jeb Bush ad, and her husband calls Jeb 'disgusting'  (Read 341 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/terri-schiavo-appears-in-jeb-bush-ad-and-her-husbands-calls-jeb-disgusting/2262826

The Right to Rise super PAC helping Jeb Bush is airing an ad in South Carolina that features a photo of Terri Schiavo, the brain dead Pinellas County woman, who died 10 years ago despite Bush's efforts to halt the removal of her feeding tubes. The ad features a picture of Mrs. Schiavo as well as an image of what appears to be someone at the vigil outside her hospice holding a Jeb! campaign sign.

Says the narrator: "He's a man of deep faith who fought time and again for the right to life."

"It is simply disgusting that Jeb Bush and his super Pac would exploit my wife’s tragedy for his crude political gain.  Shame on Jeb Bush," said Michael Schiavo, Terri's husband, who said she did not want to be kept alive in that state and was repeatedly challenged by Bush and Schiavo's parents and siblings.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Whoa....this is going to piss off way more than Terri's husband.   **nononono*

Offline flowers

Whoa....this is going to piss off way more than Terri's husband.   **nononono*
Oh ya!  I saw jeb a week or so ago in a interview. (by mistake....couldn't get to the remote fast enough!) the first thing out of his mouth was how he was a champion for the unborn and infirm.

Offline Paladin

In fairness to Bush, the ad is not from him, but rather the PAC which supports. The PAC and the official campaign are not supposed to coordinate efforts.

As for Michael Schiavo, I imagine he throws up in his mouth a little when he says, "It is simply disgusting that Jeb Bush and his super Pac would exploit my wife’s tragedy..." given his role in her death.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.