Author Topic: Obama Meets Wounded Warriors for 34 Minutes  (Read 542 times)

Online mountaineer

Obama Meets Wounded Warriors for 34 Minutes
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:41:04 am »
Obama meets wounded warriors for 34 minutes
by Charlie Spiering
25 Jan 2016
Breitbart

After a historic snowstorm in Washington D.C., President Obama climbed aboard his helicopter to travel to Walter Reed Hospital to visit wounded warriors.

He stayed at the hospital for 34 minutes, according to the pool report, meeting a total of three soldiers – two Army and one Navy – during his visit.

The entire trip took about an hour, as he boarded his helicopter shortly after 3:00 pm and returned at about 4:00 p.m. The facility in Maryland is about 10 miles from the White House by helicopter.

Obama last visited the hospital in September 2015 and also visited in April of last year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama Meets Wounded Warriors for 34 Minutes
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:43:31 am »
Let's get this %*&# photo op over with, okay?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 12:52:35 am »
WOW...he must have been really bored...I'll be damn if I would get in a picture with him..but that's just me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 12:53:58 am »
I'm going to throw up now!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:38:10 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 01:37:43 am »
WOW...he must have been really bored...I'll be damn if I would get in a picture with him..but that's just me.
h
And me. I would never shake his hand in any context. I neither like nor respect the guy and want nothing to do with him.

It is significant that the soldier Obama picked is White. From my experience, not all, but almost all, of the Black soldiers on that ward would gladly shake Obama's hand, because of the whole Black tribal 'brother' culture. On the other hand, I'm sure they had to go through a search process to find a willing White soldier. I have no doubt that several soldiers Black and White turned down the offer.

Obama is wildly popular with government employees (there are posters of him in their offices). However, he is not at all popular with the military. Obama doesn't like 'American' armed forces (although he loves Hamas and PLO terrorist forces), and they don't like him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 02:37:22 am »
I wonder whose idea this was. BO probably went kicking and screaming.