Author Topic: Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa  (Read 4277 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2016, 02:44:30 pm »
Hillary’s coughing fits are symptoms of pulmonary emboli
By DrJohn
 Tue, Jan, 26th, 2016
...   Her slow speaking might be a side effect of the thyroid medication, but it was also suggested that it might be a means of Clinton exhibiting gravitas and calmness.

But the coughing fits are something else. I kind of put the first one in mind storage but the second episode compelled me to pay closer attention. I’ve seen this before and I’ve seen it in a close friend of mine.

These coughing fits are a symptom of pulmonary emboli being released into the circulation and entering the lungs. It’s usually a dry cough, but it turns into hemoptysis (coughing up blood) it’s a real problem. Cerebral venous thromboses of size have the potential to cause strokes or infarcts of the brain. Venal circulation returns blood to the heart, which directs it to the lungs for re-oxygenation via the pulmonary artery. Arteries bring blood to organs, veins take it away from organs. If a clot of sufficient size blocks the pulmonary artery, it’s lights out, and quickly. Such clots usually result from deep vein thrombosis. If small clots form or dislodge from the wall of a vein they travel to the heart and then to the lung where they can get lodged in the alveoli and causes irritation and subsequent coughing.For more see here, here, and here. In Clinton’s case it may be that she is still forming clots at the site of the injury or she may be having bits separate from a not fully resolved clot. ...
More at Flopping Aces
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

HAPPY2BME

Re: Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2016, 02:48:44 pm »
If Hillary had dropped dead right there on the spot (at the Jewish Federation Conference), they would have promptly propped up her dead body and began worshiping it as a deity - a sign.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:49:03 pm by HAPPY2BME »