Author Topic: Trump May Skip Fox Debate for Own Town Hall  (Read 4584 times)

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Trump May Skip Fox Debate for Own Town Hall
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2016, 05:03:41 pm »
If that came from Daily Kos, then I am in agreement with them on that!

Who cares where truth comes from?  In this case, people that frequent a place like that figured out FNC a lot sooner than some others.   :shrug:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2016, 05:33:16 pm »
Watching Trump this election is like watching Evel Knievel preparing for a jump over the Snake River Canyon on his the X2 Skycycle and wondering if his paraschute will open if his steam runs out. :shrug:

And hoping the parachute will fail.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2016, 05:54:36 pm »
And hoping the parachute will fail.

Sometimes you just gotta face reality square in the face.

If, by some miracle, Jeb Bush took the nomination, I would leave home early on Election Day to make sure I got to the polls in time to pull the lever for Jeb exclamation point.

It's that serious.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2016, 06:05:55 pm »

If, by some miracle, Jeb Bush took the nomination, I would leave home early on Election Day to make sure I got to the polls in time to pull the lever for Jeb exclamation point.

It's that serious.

I agree with you that this is perhaps the most serious and significant election of my lifetime.  The future of the nation, let alone conservatism, is at stake.   Unfortunately,  if Trump's the nominee it's all over.   Both the GOP,  and conservatism as we've known it,  will be consigned to the ashheap of history.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2016, 06:09:44 pm »
I agree with you that this is perhaps the most serious and significant election of my lifetime.  The future of the nation, let alone conservatism, is at stake.   Unfortunately,  if Trump's the nominee it's all over.   Both the GOP,  and conservatism as we've known it,  will be consigned to the ashheap of history.

Sorry you feel that way. I wish you could be convinced otherwise.

All the best to you, though... :patriot:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2016, 06:17:03 pm »

It's that serious.

I hear what you are saying, Aligncare, and have agreed with that in the past.  I've been a good little voter, holding my nose and going to the polls and voting for the R de jour, but I'm not sure I will again.  I guess we all have different limits, and I think I'm at mine.  I don't want a half-assed big-government globalist this time around.  We'll see. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2016, 06:33:06 pm »
I hear what you are saying, Aligncare, and have agreed with that in the past.  I've been a good little voter, holding my nose and going to the polls and voting for the R de jour, but I'm not sure I will again.  I guess we all have different limits, and I think I'm at mine.  I don't want a half-assed big-government globalist this time around. We'll see.

Well, if whoever the Republican nominee is doesn't win - you can bet your sweet bippy that we will end up with a "full-assed" big government globalist.  No doubt about it. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 06:36:49 pm »
Well, if whoever the Republican nominee is doesn't win - you can bet your sweet bippy that we will end up with a "full-assed" big government globalist.  No doubt about it.

Now - I'm just talking about Jeb here.  I'm not sure having Jeb as Pres would be significantly different from Hillary.  God help us.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2016, 06:38:43 pm »

And, I don't know that Kelly had any issues with Trump, before Trump started attacking her.  Admittedly, she probably does now.

Watch the 1st question of the 1st debate. it was  a media clown question. We have very serious issues to debate as a nation in 2016 and Kelly starts off with a "War on Women" screed that may as well been written by the DNC. She is standard issue media clown not a serious honest moderator. Like Chris Wallace, there ego is the number one issue when they are up there "Moderating".

And that is the number 1 problem we have in these "debates". The "Journalists" think they are there to be part of the story. They are suppose to be there to ask the questions so we can hear the candidates explain to us why we should vote for them. Instead we get posturing media idiots asking "gotcha questions" so they can get glowing reviews from their fellow media morons.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 06:41:15 pm »
JZ

This is a "serious election" and yet John "God wants Bigger Government" Kaisch is your "Conservative" choice?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2016, 06:56:14 pm »
Watch the 1st question of the 1st debate. it was  a media clown question. We have very serious issues to debate as a nation in 2016 and Kelly starts off with a "War on Women" screed that may as well been written by the DNC. She is standard issue media clown not a serious honest moderator. Like Chris Wallace, there ego is the number one issue when they are up there "Moderating".

And that is the number 1 problem we have in these "debates". The "Journalists" think they are there to be part of the story. They are suppose to be there to ask the questions so we can hear the candidates explain to us why we should vote for them. Instead we get posturing media idiots asking "gotcha questions" so they can get glowing reviews from their fellow media morons.

**Trigger warning**Beware**Sexist Comment**This is your last warning!

Yeah, but Megyn Kelly looks fabulous in a bathing suit, so I'm willing to cut her some slack.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2016, 07:10:31 pm »
I think Trump's position is to let other countries  deal with their own growing pains.

===================================

Why do globalists have such a problem with that?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 07:19:51 pm »

Oh, good grief.  It was only a "gotcha" question for those who believe Trump shouldn't be vetted like anyone else.  (And, I don't even like Kelly and don't watch her).