Author Topic: Assyrian Christian Refugee Spots One Of His Former ISIS Captors Inside Germany  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

Assyrian Christian Refugee Spots One Of His Former ISIS Captors Inside Germany
Rick Wells 01/24/2016

An Assyrian Christian and former ISIS hostage had some disturbing news to reveal in this interview from his new adopted homeland. Now a refugee in Germany, he claims to have recognized one of his former captors among others in the newly imported immigrant population. Speaking under the condition that his identity be kept secret, the refugee is asked by the reporter how he can be certain that the man he has seen is actually the same ISIS fighter that he thinks he is.
ISIS Guard Who Held Him Captive Spotted By Assyrian Christian In Germany

He says he’s seen him more than once, recalling, “He’s stopped me several times at the checkpoint near our village. We were even able to find him on Facebook. I go to the webpage and there’s this guy again. I’m convinced this is the same person that I knew in Syria.”

Asked about his initial reaction upon seeing his former guard, he continued, “I was very scared that this terrorist is in a democratic state like Germany, just living here. We feel very insecure now. Some of our Assyrian community want to leave this place as this was not the first case, but we don’t know where to run.”

Charlie Kanoun, of the local Assyrian Culture Association said that once they were convinced it was the same individual they went straight to the police and that the police are taking it very seriously. He says the police are unable to act until the ISIS member does something criminal in Germany. He points out, “Those people were killers in Syria and fly the ISIS flag here even. Such people should have no place in Germany.”
Related:  BLS Releases Latest Worker Numbers for Obama Economy SURPRISE ITS DOWN AGAIN