Author Topic: Horror as gangs of migrants 'assault female swimmers and masturbate in hot tub' - defecate in children's pool  (Read 470 times)

HAPPY2BME

A GANG of migrant men sexually assaulted German women at a historic swimming bath, it has been claimed.

Migrants assaulted women at a swimming pool, according to reports

Other migrants were caught "emptying their bowels" in the children's pool and masturbating in a hot tub, according to reports.

They are thought to have been caught on CCTV before laughing at pool staff when challenged about their behaviour.

Following the allegations, the historic Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony has banned migrants from the premises until further notice.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/637276/Johannisbad-baths-Rainer-Kallweit-Zwickau-Saxony-Germany

rangerrebew

Why are people so upset about this?  This is, apparently, acceptable muslim behavior.  People who are upset are racist, islamaphobes who demonstrate no tolerance for the "religion of peace" and are trying to change their 8th century way of life. :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Following the allegations, the historic Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony has banned migrants from the premises until further notice."

Who says there is never any good news?

Sooner or later,Germans will get tired of this abuse of them and their country,and get their "Hun up".

Once that starts to happen the Muslims will be heading back home in a  hurry.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Following the allegations, the historic Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony has banned migrants from the premises until further notice."

What we're seeing in Germany is, quite literally, a re-construction of the old "Jim Crow" laws of the Old South.

I can barely remember Jim Crow from my travels in the fifties and early sixties, but it seemed to work well enough keeping whites and blacks at a certain degree of separation in numerous public places. Whether or not you approve of such policies is a matter of your own opinion.

But the Germans evidently feel the need for such "separation", as demonstrated by recent events there.

We're going to see more of it -- much more.

That's before they bring in the boxcars, of course.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From the article:

What we're seeing in Germany is, quite literally, a re-construction of the old "Jim Crow" laws of the Old South.

I can barely remember Jim Crow from my travels in the fifties and early sixties, but it seemed to work well enough keeping whites and blacks at a certain degree of separation in numerous public places. Whether or not you approve of such policies is a matter of your own opinion.

But the Germans evidently feel the need for such "separation", as demonstrated by recent events there.

We're going to see more of it -- much more.

That's before they bring in the boxcars, of course.

I agree. Once "The Hun" pops up again and starts making public appearances,it's "game ON",and if there are any wise Muslims,they will be getting on boats and going back home. The ones that don't will be learning some painful lessons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Wingnut

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:46:29 am by Wingnut »