Author Topic: Clinton emails may be delayed due to snow, State Dept. tells federal judge  (Read 390 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Oops, we "misplaced" them! Oh, and darn that snow!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-blizzard/index.html

After misplacing about 7,000 pages of documents for several months, the State Department is now asking a federal judge for more time to release former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, blaming the blizzard currently slamming Washington. Lawyers for the department asked Judge Rudolph Contreras on Friday if State can release some of Clinton's emails on February 29, one month after it was initially supposed to turn over the last of the documents. That would also result in many emails not becoming public until after the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:soangry:

Offline libertybele

It's amazing that even Mother Nature is saving Clinton butt!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look for Mr. 'Global Warming' Al Gore. Where there is a blizzard, you can be sure he is around there somewhere.

Bad weather and catastrophe follow that guy like some kind of cosmic conspiracy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.