Author Topic: Donald Trump Retweets Tweet Mocking Jeb Bush From Apparent Neo-Nazi Account  (Read 265 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/22/donald-trump-retweets-tweet-mocking-jeb-bush-from-apparent-neo-nazi-account/

Donald Trump retweeted a joke Friday poking fun at Jeb Bush — which was originally tweeted by an apparent neo-Nazi account.

The Republican presidential candidate and businessman passed along a photoshopped photo of Bush outside Trump Tower, holding a sign that said “Vote Trump.”

The photo was tweeted at Trump by Twitter user @WhiteGenocideTM, whose profile lists its location as “Jewmerica” and links to a webpage promoting an Adolf Hitler documentary.

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day! pic.twitter.com/e5uLRubqla"
7:51 AM - 22 Jan 2016

The former Florida governor has been especially critical of Trump in debates and on the campaign trail — even challenging Trump to a one-on-one debate.

WhiteGenocideTM could mean anything.  Why is the Blaze jumping to the conclusion that Trump is grabbing for every skinhead vote he can?  Opps.  That is me.  Trump isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Trump 14/88