Author Topic: Trump Has More Support Among Hispanic Voters In Florida Than Bush & Rubio COMBINED  (Read 1249 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://dcwhispers.com/trump-has-more-support-among-hispanic-voters-in-florida-than-bush-rubio-combined/#P63KWKkmsREMkU2M.99

Trump Has More Support Among Hispanic Voters In Florida Than Bush & Rubio COMBINED
Posted on January 20, 2016 by DCWhispers

Donald Trump is once again confounding pollsters, politicos, the media, Democrats, Republicans, and his GOP rivals as a just-released Florida Atlantic University poll has him garnering (by far) the greatest support among Hispanic Republican voters in Florida.

Jeb Bush in particular thought he would entice the Hispanic population with his repeated overtures to his own version of their concerns. He rebuked Trump for speaking so strongly against illegal immigration, with Mr. Bush claiming illegals crossing the U.S. border did so, “…as an act of love.”

Marco Rubio has to be stunned at the Florida polling results as well. Both he and Bush are from Florida and were expecting to utilize their appeal to voters there to aid them in securing the GOP nomination.

Then came Donald Trump who leads all Republican candidates in that state with an astonishing 47.6% support. Ted Cruz comes in at a very distant second place with 16.3%.

Among Hispanic Republicans Trump’s lead is even greater at 54% – more than DOUBLE  the combined support among Hispanics for Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio:

Donald Trump – 54 percent
Marco Rubio – 15.1 percent
Rand Paul – 14 percent
Ted Cruz – 10.2 percent
Jeb Bush – 5.5 percent

Offline katzenjammer

This simply can't be!

We've been told for months that Trump is driving away Hispanic voters from the GOP.  That Hispanics all vote as a monolithic mass, they all want amnesty for law breakers and open borders. So, this just simply can't be the case!   :shrug:

(I am also certain that the polls showing black voters migrating to Don Trump must all be bogus as well!)   ;)

HAPPY2BME

Rubio and Bush aren't buying it.

But they are selling it (the 'Hispanic' vote).

That's the difference.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This simply can't be!

We've been told for months that Trump is driving away Hispanic voters from the GOP.  That Hispanics all vote as a monolithic mass, they all want amnesty for law breakers and open borders. So, this just simply can't be the case!   :shrug:

(I am also certain that the polls showing black voters migrating to Don Trump must all be bogus as well!)   ;)

And women too!  Don't you know women vote monolithically too and we're voting for the vagina!   :silly:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

And women too!  Don't you know women vote monolithically too and we're voting for the vagina!   :silly:

===============================

Did you really mean to say that?

Offline Longiron

TRUMP been saying that for months his support in the HISPANIC LEGAL community.  :patriot:

HAPPY2BME

TRUMP been saying that for months his support in the HISPANIC LEGAL community.  :patriot:

=================================

Get this right.

LEGAL Mexicans who are citizens DO-NOT-WANT ILLEGAL Mexicans who are not to come and stay here.  They know that so many of them will come that the quality of life they left Mexico for in the first place will cease to exist - SO THEY DON'T WANT THEM COMING HERE.

LEGAL -vs- ILLEGAL.

Here is where Rubio, McCain, Boehner, McConnel begin sweating.  They (and the majority of Republicans just like them) have sucked so long at the Chamber of Commerce campaign donation TIT over their covering for them (Chamber of Commerce) they are now starting to sweat blood the American public is on to them.

And they are.

Offline aligncare

It's hard to see a scenario under which Trump doesn't win the nomination. At this point I don't see any competitor who can knock him off his trajectory. I love Cruz but the numbers just aren't there.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
===============================

Did you really mean to say that?

What, "monolithically"?  I know it's not really a word, but I like it!

The rest of what I said was

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

The title is not correct. The polling numbers refer to GOP Hispanic voters and represent less than 75 GOP Hispanics that were actually polled. There is no doubt what a Trump nomination would do to the numbers of Hispanics voting for the GOP in a general election. I cannot comment on the supposed migration of black voters migrating to Trump as have not actually looked in depth at the poll data and sample numbers for that claim.

I understood the poll.  You may have your opinion on what you think may happen.  I have my own.  Time will tell which opinion proves to be correct.